Chapter 3 Ice Finn

*This story takes place in the episode "Jake the dog" so ill start from the beginning of the episode. If you didn't watch the episode yet there are parts on youtube or you can watch it on kisscartoon. If you are going to watch it on Kisscartoon the episode is Season 5 episode 2. So again there are spoilers for the episode in this chapter so yea just a heads up. Also sorry for no going back to this story for a long time.I found this picture with the artist not credited and if you know the artist please tell me.*

The land of Ooo, a land of creatures and mystery. 2 best friends named Jake, who is a talking stretching dog, and a blonde hair boy named Finn. Finn and Jake were sent to stop a villain named the Lich. The lich went into a cubed shaped room and made a wish. Finn and Jake meet a figure named Prizmo and Prizmo grants Finn's wish to not let the Lich exist. With that wish Finn traveled into a different dimension where the Lich never existed.

Finn had stumbled upon an old lady who told him about a magic crown that when you wear it you will have ice powers. A gang called the "Destiny Gang" causes trouble in the town and Finn had no choice but to put on the crown. Finn took out the crown and looked at the old lady.

"So you say this crown is magic?"

He asked the old lady while holding the crown. The old lady said something to Finn but Finn was too focused on the crown. At that moment he put on the crown and his eyes glowed blue with power.

"I can hear the crown's promise of power, invading my brain!"

He started coughing up snow and fell off the horse he was riding. He soon flew into the air and floats there while a storm is forming. Using his new power he puts out the fire the Destiny Gang made. He turns towards the Destiny Gang and shouts their name. After he says their name he freezes all of them. The old lady soon goes to a place where a dead body lays with a bomb pressed up against the body. The old lady was trying to stabilize the bomb before it blows up. Outside Finn still shaking and causing chaos with his powers.

"Ice... LIGHTNING!"

With those words lightning shaped ice cubed shoot towards the bomb and the bomb explodes. The bomb soon opens with green smoke and shrieking skulls. Finn turns towards his horse and hugs him to protect his horse, he puts up an ice shield but it gets broken later. Finn wipes away ash from a ice covered house, uses his metal arm to smash an opening. His family members come out safe and sound. Finn's mother steps out holding a baby with a worried and confused face.

"What, what on earth did this?"

"I did this"

Finn says with an insane sort of accent, his mother turns around with a shocked looked and then frowned.

"No, that's not possible. I raised you better than that!"

"It's true..."

Finn soon starts laughing maniacally then cackles loudly, He looks at his mother and says,

"I put out there fire... but I... also made the bomb go off. Urgh! The crown it compels me to- ice up everything!

An ice bolt soon hits the ground and scares his horse and his family. He starts to laugh maniacally again but stops once he hears the cries of the baby. He sighs and turns to his family.

"Urghah! I'm sorry mom,dad, little sibling."

He felt guilt and sighed.

" I'm too dangerous... to be around."

He soon lifts his family aboard his horse and orders his horse to run away.

He walks over to the Destiny Gang and breaks them out of the ice whispering to them in an evil tone.