Chapter 5 - Evil Deeds

*IM BACK!! YESS! Did ya miss me? C'mon you missed me ;) But anyways this chapter is gonna be different compared to the others. I've been discussing the next chapter with a cool friendo and we talked over how this chapter's gonna be. Now and forever more there will be NO MORE NEW CHARACTERS! Sorry but if I add a lot of characters I don't think it would work out :/ But don't worry I'll think of something to do with the people I have right now, and like I said before "I'm not even close to being finished with this." So don't worry about this ending just yet cause there's still a lot to go through. Also if you know the artist please tell me again I found this picture with no credit, and before you start commenting yes I did cut Evil Morty out because I originally thought he was gonna be here so I took that picture but then I changed my mind and plus that picture has the characters in my story. !!NOTICE TO THE ARTIST!! If you see your artwork here please DM me if you want your work removed!*

The Blood Moon Ball in the Underworld was a total mess after what happened, Star looked at Tom and almost teared up.

"TOM WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!"

Tom looked back at Star with his scratch wound bleeding from his face. His scratch eventually patched itself up and Tom wiped the excess blood off his face.

"Bill..", Tom said quietly.

Star looked at Tom confused and Tom sighed and said,

"Bill Cipher was friends with my dad, in summary Bill is a mind demon. One day Bill visited me in a dream and he offered me a chance to be with you again..and well of course I took the offer but he never told me this would happen to Marco.."

Star got up, picked up her wand and then helped Tom up, she looked at him straight in the eyes and said,

"Tom, I need to know what happened to Marco. Tell me what happen with this.. Bill Cipher guy."

Tom straightend up and looked back at Star,

"Bill told me to recite a curse to well.. make Marco feel pain. He never said it would do that to him."

Star face palmed herself and sighed,

"Tom I get your a demon and do this kinda thing for a living but c'mon I'd expect you to never trust a demon offering you something like that."

"I know, I know. But Bill told me I could be with you again."

Star groaned and tilted her head back,

"Ok I get it you still wanna be with me but I just want to know where Marco went."

Tom scratched the back of his head,

"That's the problem, I don't know where Bill took Marco."

Star nodded and looked behind Tom, she signaled the demon who brought her to the ballroom to open the carriage door. She started walking towards the carriage and Tom turned around to look at Star entering the carriage,

"Wait! Where are you going?"

Star looked at Tom with a determined face and said,

"I'm going back home to get my dimension scissors."

"Why? I thought you didn't know where Marco went."

"That's true but, I know a person who could help me."

The carriage doors closed and the demon lifted Star back up to the surface world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bipper opened a portal to a forest and lead his new found friends to a part in the forest near a running river. He turned to his gang and fixed the tie on his suit.