Chapter 19 - The Assault (Cont.)

*Rainbow Dash's P.O.V.* I flew back down and turned to my troops "men, on the other side of that gate is a force ready to rip us to shreds, ready to see us gutted, hung, and thrown on display for the world, let's not give them the satisfaction."

I turned back at the gate and suddenly my power drained from me, my skin returned to normal pigment, my hair fell over my shoulders and I was no longer surrounded by an aura.

"Well fuck me with a jagged razor dildo, where the hell is my power?!" I turned to alucard with seething anger in my glare.

"I should've mentioned, the aura surrounding sombra's castle drenches any light it senses in darkness, so you're powerless for this fight rainbow" I felt my eye begin to twitch, a low growl escaping my mouth as I faced the gate.

I felt a hand on my shoulder "rainbow, I know what you're about to do, and I highly suggest against it" glaze said giving me 'the look.'

"You remember what happened to Jackson when he unleashed his seething hate, do you really want to risk ending up like him?" I turned my head and nodded, so she stepped back.

"Guys, you all might want to step back a little" she said as I took a breath in and let it out.

Focus, hatred, anger, fear, destruction, M u r d e r, the words flew through my head light bullets, going faster and faster and faster till one shot my rational thoughts.

My pupils shrunk, starting to glow and my eyes filled with darkness as I charged toward the gate at full speed, knocking it down onto a group of crystal soldiers as the rest aimed their guns at me.

"HeheheHehe......hahahahahaha......HaHaHaHaHaHaHa......HAHAHAHAHA....YOU THINK YOU KNOW DARKNESS?!, YOU'VE NEVER KNOWN DARKNESS LIKE THIS!" the last thing I remember is charging at the army as they shot back at me.

After a while I managed to gain consciousness, but what lay before me was a sight to behold, or a sight to fear.

The entire crystal army lay dead, the ground bathed in their blood like a crimson lake that went for miles, and I lay on a makeshift pillow and a shock blanket covering my body.

As I sat up I felt a gentle hand lay upon my shoulder, fluttershy had been keeping an eye on me after whatever I had just done and she looked at me with a small smile "I'm glad you're awake rainbow, I was worried after your unleash you'd be insane or would start killing your troops, but instead after they all fell, so did you, so we had a combat medic bring you to where the blood could not reach you."

"Thank you shy, I believe I'm OK now, I can stand" she nodded and helped me up, I kept one arm over her shoulder as a precaution to me standing up again, but I kept my balance alright.

"Have we busted into the castle Hall yet?, or have the men taken their rest for once?" She looked at me "they're resting for now, they'll be ready for the final push when you give the order."

"Good, I'd like them to salvage what they can from these crystal soldiers, take it, stash it, wear it, get their hands on it by any means necessary" she nodded "yes ma'am."

She left my side to go give that order and alucard walked up "I have never seen such rage before rainbow, good work in dispatching that entire army, a lot to do in such a short time anyways."

I nodded "yes, and i'm ready for the final push when the men have fully rested and recovered, but I'd like you to accompany me in taking sombra, I need a backup, and I can't ask any of my closest friends to do this, it's basically suicide, will you join me?"

He bowed "by your will commander..."

*To be Concluded in Chapter 20 - Death's Final Toll*

______________________________________
Howdy people of wattpad who read the stuff I put up xD

I know this chapter is like, waaaayyyyyy late, but I finally got it up.......stop thinking dirty xD

But in all seriousness, the series finale will be the absolute biggest chapter, so get your popcorn ready, grab your drink and take a seat, for the anticipated ending to The Death's Cold Series ™

Muffins & Hugs

~H00DAMAN