╰ 0 0 1 : V H O P E ╮

Title: Hoseok's Punishment

Type: Mature Content

Length: 2.6K words

_____________

"Please tell me your joking hyung"

"I am not joking so start changing because I got a lot of patients to take care of"The older male who was a dressed as a doctor pushed the brunette inside his bathroom.

Hoseok groaned and glared at the nurse outfit that his hyung wanted him to wear. He, of course didn't mind the nurse outfit but, did he really have to wear it?!He sighed remembering what he and his so called 'friends' did last night.

"Hyung, do you wanna play truth and dare?"The red haired male asked holding an empty bottle. Hoseok looked up from his phone.

"Sure, who else is joining?"He asked, closing his phone and placed it inside his pocket.

"I called Jungkook and the others just a second ago. I think they'll be arriving just about now"As if on cue, the doorbell rang causing both males to stare at each other before Jimin stood up and opened the door to reveal the other three male waiting. Jimin moved aside and let them in.

"So what are we playing?"the blonde asked as he sat beside the brunette on the couch.

Jimin lifted the empty bottle and spoke,"Truth or dare!"

They all gathered on the floor while Jimin placed the bottle on the middle. Jimin sat down looked at them.

"Who's going first?"The blonde raised his hand and Jimin nodded at him. Yoongi turned the bottle and it landed on Jungkook.

"Truth or dare"The younger scoffed.

"Dare"This made blonde smirk and glanced at Jimin and Jungkook.

"I dare you to make out with Jimin for at least 10 seconds"Both of the male's face had blushed. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's face with both hands and slammed his lips to Jimin's pink and soft ones.

"1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.........8.......9.......10!Time's up, now get a room you two"The blonde teased when the two pulled away, cheeks dusted with pink. Jungkook wiped the saliva on his lips and turned the bottle. It landed on Namjoon. He turned to his light-brown haired hyung.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"Jungkook scoffed quitely.

"How unmanly...."Jungkook flinched when he felt someone smack him at the back of his head and glared at him.

"Ok, Which one do you like better?Jin-hyung or rapping?"the rest 'ooh'ed at Jungkook's question while Namjoon had a blank expression but had a tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Jin-hyung of course"Namjoon said with a smirk as he crossed his arms at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded teasingly at him in response. Namjoon turned the bottle and it landed on Hoseok.

"Truth or dare"Hoseok bit his lip.

"Dare.."Namjoon smirked.

"I dare you to eat pocky with Yoongi. The person who pulls away will get a punishment."Now it was Hoseok's turn to cross his arms.

"Sorry but we don't have pocky"He said sassily.

"We do hyung!I have some at the cabinet. I'll go get it"Hoseok felt like a ton of bricks fell on top of him when Jimin spoke. He just had to ruin it, didn't he?That sneaky devil.