╰ 0 1 2 : Y O O N S E O K ╮

Title: A Cold Rainy Day

Type: Fluff and something.... 😉😉

Length: 6158 words (Yes this is a really long ass oneshot)

Dedicated to: weirdorighthere (Sorry for publishing this 4 months and half a month late! Im sorry!!)

______________________________

"Attention, dear passengers. In 10 minutes, the train to Daegu will be departing.I repeat, in 10 minutes the train to Daegu will be departing."

The speaker beeped and a music played, echoing throughout the station. Hoseok turned to the black haired male beside him who had his eyes closed and his ears blocked by his blue earphones.

"Hyung.... Yoongi hyung.. we have to go now.. "He whispered, ears stained with red while he tapped the elder's shoulder. The younger's cheeks turned light pink when his eyes opened and stared at him before removing his earphones.

"Let's go."Yoongi stood up and brought his suitcase with him, his backpack hanging from his shoulder. Hoseok sighed before standing up, hand gripping his suitcase slightly.

The younger trailed behind Yoongi as other passengers walked past them. Hoseok's eyes wandered around until his eyes stopped on the blue highlights of Yoongi's black hair. Memories about the past few days went back to him.

It was at the middle of the night. It was at middle of the night that Hoseok opened his door to find his hyung at his doorstep, soaking wet under the never ending rain.

"Yoongi hyung?What are you doing here?- Never mind what I just said and come inside. You're going to get a cold if you stay under the rain any longer"Hoseok pulled his silver haired hyung inside before covering him with a towel.

He told Yoongi to sit down on his couch while he finds for clothes for him to wear. Yoongi sat down and continued to stare at the floor, shaky breaths quietly escaping his lips. The pink haired male looked at him worriedly, which the elder never saw, but went quickly upto his room to find for clothes that would fit his hyung.

Pulling out one of his old black sweaters, blue pajamas and an extra underwear that he hasn't used yet from one of his drawers and another towel before running down the stairs as fast as he can like he was going to run out of time. Yoongi was still at the same place Hoseok left him.

He sat down beside the male and placed the clothes for Yoongi on his small table,"Here are some of my old clothes, I'm not really sure if it fits you though.."

"It's fine, I'll just change in your bathroom"Yoongi muttered and stood up from his seat, one hand clutching the towel that covered him while other held the clothes.

Unconsciously, Hoseok pulled his towel slightly causing Yoongi to turn around.

"Hoseok?"The younger's eyes widened in realization of what he did and pulled his hand back. His cheeks reddened and he fiddled with his fingers.

"Hoseok?What is it?"Yoongi called him again and his voice sounded soft which made his heart beat faster. Hoseok looked down and continued fiddling with his fingers.