╰ 0 0 4 : H O P E K O O K ╮

Title: 2 Guys and a Pocky

Type: Mature Content

Length: 1.3K words

____________

"Now you two stay here at the dorm while we go and buy groceries, is that clear?"

It was just another usual day at the dorm.
Except the thing is, they just ran out of food and their air conditioner seemed to stop working.

The oldest hyung, together with Namjoon decided to buy for the groceries while Jimin and Taehyung decided to be the ones to consult their manager about the broken airconditioner. And Yoongi? Well, he was at the studio, preparing his own solo song.

Hoseok was up late last night because of practice so he had to stay at the dorm, and for Jungkook, he had some plans that the members were confused of.

Hoseok nodded lazily, his half closed eyes look tired, sweat starting to form on his forehead and Jin couldn't help but feel pity at him. The maknae made a noise in approval and continued playing Piano Tiles.

"Let's go, hyung, while its still early"Namjoon said. Jin responded with a small smile and nodded.

"We'll be gone for just a while so make sure to close all the windows, ok?"The two males nodded and it was Jin's cue to finally leave. When they left, the younger secretly grinned and turned to his hyung.

"Hyung, why don't we stay in my room? It's too hot here and my room's air conditioner is working pretty well"Hoseok hummed and stood up, his opened one eye and walked towards the maknae's room.

The latter trailed behind him and went inside the room. He closed the door, hearing his bed creak made him smirk. He turned around to see his sweaty hyung who sighed feeling the cold air relieving his tired body.

Once Jungkook saw his eyes closed, he knew it was the cue. Hoseok felt the bed dip but still didn't open his eyes. He felt hands under his thighs and raised them up, abruptly opening his eyes and looking at the younger in confusion.

Jungkook's hands were on the band of his shorts and he was sitting inbetween his legs. This caused him to sit up and move backwards, hitting the headboard.

"Wha-Wha-Wha-What a-are you d-doing?"The younger cocked his head sidewards, innocently.

"What do you mean, hyung?I'm just going to remove your clothes since you always prefer to be naked when you sleep right?"He waved his hands sidewards with a flushed face.

"Tha-That's not n-necessary. I-I could j-just do it l-later"

"No seriously, hyung. It's fine, we're both guys anyways, no need to be shy"Hoseok opened his mouth but nothing came out, this made Jungkook continue where he had stop.

The younger's finger slid his shorts down and past his ankles. After that, he moved near his hyung and held the end of his white shirt. The brunette brought his hands up, his shirt being lifted up and left him with nothing but his white underwear.

He pulled the blanket towards him, avoiding eye contact with his dongsaeng,"I-I'll sleep n-now"

He didn't wait for a reply and covered his head with the blanket. Eventually, his tired body and sleepiness came back which made it easier for him to go back to sleep. Except Jungkook wasn't gonna let him.