The Punishment

General POV:
It was a normal day at the guild. Cana was drinking , Gray and Natsu were fighting, Elfman was blabbing about being a man , Gajeel was "singing" while people just threw stuff at him so he could shut up... And Wendy and Romeo were not there.

-somewhere outside the guild-

Wendy's POV:

Of all the ideas Romeo has had... I think I found the dumbest but funnest , not even one of Natsus ideas could beat this.

"Okay Wendy , time to unison raid"

"Okay Romeo but i have a bad feeling about this..."

*they say in unison*

"UNISON RAID!!!"

Romeo's POV:

My idea was so amazing , I bet Natsu will totally think I'm awesome. Who knew I could up whit something so brilliant!

-flashback-

"Wendy Wendy! I got an awesome idea and it's gonna be super fun , and I need your help and since your bored and your not going anything then maybe you can help me whit it"

"Sure , sounds fun"

"Okay so my great Idea is that we sit on this board *points to a big thick wooden board on the ground* and we use a unison raid and... Wait for it... FLY!!! so what ya think?"

"Uh Romeo how do you know this will work"

"I don't know but I have good feeling in my gut... If maybe that's just my breakfast... In every way *puts his hands on her shoulders* please just trust me this once, I promise the idea won't be as bad as it sounds"

"Okay then"

-end of flashback-

"UNISON RAID"

as we said that we flew at full speed but just that not in a very convenient direction , we were heading strait for... The guild. As we lost complete control of my brilliant but not so safe flying machine we crashed into the guilds wall hit Natsu and gray , take Canas barrel of beer and break a table we might of accidentally done the most regretful thing of out life...
Knock. Down. Erzas. Cake...

"AAAAAAHHH SOMEONE STOP THIS DEATH TRAP"

"Welp Wendy... We are officially dead I want you to know that I lo-"

I got caught off as we crashed into the other wall and fell hard on our face, it hurts... A lot.

"Oh my god Wendy Romeo are you alright?" Lucy and Natsu came to us and then the whole guild... Even Erza but she still had that threatening aura that said that we were gonna get punished... And bad.

"Okay who's idea was it and how did you even get that to fly?" Asked Erza a bit of curiosity

"It was my brilliant and wonderful idea and we unison raided" I swear I kinda heard Wendy mutter something about the idea being stupid and very painful.

"YOU WHAT?!? SINCE WHEN CAN YOU DO A UNISON RAID ROMEO?" Asked Lucy as if I had discovered a thirteenth golden key or something like that

"W-well I thought him and apparently he m-managed to use it and you alredy knew that I could do a unison raid... Well we d-did it together anyways" said Wendy still a bit shaken up from the ride.

"Oh... OK then but... You guys have a big problem to solve so I wish you luck and I hope you come out alive"
Said Lucy as if she just sent us directly to danger.

"Wendy... Romeo... You two knocked down my cake... And now you have to face a punishment , and I know exactly what it will be"

She take out a jar of pickles plums and drags gray over hereabd whispers something to him and then whispers something to Mirajane as she gave her a communication lacrima and after about 10 minutes the guild doors opened whit a sight that even made Gajeel cringe....
Ichiya... The most weirdest and horrifying member of blue Pegasus

"Ice make: chains"
Next thing we knew it we had chains on our legs and hands. Then Mirajane brought a chair for me and Wendy and Erza used a lock to keep us stuck to the chairs whit the chains.

"Natsu , Droy come here" Erza demanded in a strict yet kinda mischievous voice... It scared me

"I need you two to eat these *lifts the jar of pickled plums* right there next next to ichiya but a bit more closer to Wendy"

"Okay" they said and stood in front of Wendy and started eating them while her lips puckered and I could see the disgust in her face

"Now ichiya do your thing" sometimes I wish Erza was mute or something cuz what I saw next was completely horrifying... Ichiya was in a swimsuit and not your normal swimming trunks but something that I'm pretty sure that could be classified as underwear

"ERZA-CHAN WE'RE SO SORRY PLEASE STOP THIS ITS LIKE LIVING HELL I THINK I WOULD PREFER TO BE EATEN ALIVE BE ACHNOLOGIA OR TO HAVE TO HEAR GAJEEL SINGING FOR 5 HOURS" me and Wendy said then we looked eachother laughed but the got reminded of the sights in front of us.

"Okay that's enough guys, you may leave now ichiya. Now , you two may leave , but never and I mean never , knock my cake down again"

"Okay Erza-chan... But what if Makarov finds out about the big hole in the wall..."

When I asked that Erza got closer to us and whispered

"Well the thing is Natsu and gray were fighting and are fighting so there's no exact need to fret cuz look around"

When we did the guild was destroyed... Again , but it was the doing of Natsu dragneel and gray fullbuster

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE GUILD" we heard the voice of our master Makarov Dreyar.

-at this moment Gray and Natsu knew they fucked up big time-

~THE END~

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Well hello reader-chans now before you kill me for not updating... I'm sorry it's just that I had to finish school , plus im kinda in the moving process and I've been busy plus I had some problems.

And... We're at 700 reads (well 698 but pretty much the same) thank you so much and yes I will actually be updating more

Btw I dunno if you guys noticed but I changed the cover and the description

Well I hoped you enjoyed the chapter see ya later guys