Is it fate or a cake ?

Laxus POV :
I was running away from what seemed to be the most biggest and embarrassing moment of my day and I suddenly hear a familiar voice call me out.

- Laxus wait up. I turned around to see Wendy calling me.
-I can't stop right now I have to ... Um a ....
- Stop trying to make a stupid excuse to run away Laxus.
- OK I will stop.

I stop running spontaneously and Wendy bumps into my back and falls down... AGAIN. Wendy started whining like always and I had to help her up. When I go to help her up she gave me a mischiveus smile and attached herself to my arm and did not let go.

-Wendy what is the meaning of this. I said and noticed I sounded like gramps.

-Oh nothing just hanging out trying to make u stop walking and trying to tell u something. She said while hanging on my arm.

- OK little brat what do you want to tell me ?

-Well remember how u told me that u needed to get to know what r Mira's interest well I have a idea on how to make budge.

-Yes I remember so, what is your idea?

-Well she told she wanted to hang out whit me and Romeo , obviously to make us finish up on a date , and then I told her we would have a sleepover she agreed so I can ask all that and at one point I will text u so u can call me and I will say he wants to talk to u and and u can ask her some stuff.

-Good idea but yeah but when r u two hanging out?

- In about a hour.

-Then what r u waiting for scram and go get Mira.

-Yes sir. She said trembling nervously while u chuckled at her gesture.

Mirajane POV :
I was starting to get hungry when I saw a bakery and I entered.

-Welcome to Sweet Ann Cakes , how may I help u? A lady whit orange eyes and magenta colored hair asked me

- I would like to buy some cake.

- Which of all the Cakes would u like ?

- What do u suggest?

-Well we have this cake and that cake and and the other cake?

-I will have a strawberry cake.

-OK here u go. Enjoy

-Thank you very much miss.

I sat on a random table while looking at my cake when suddenly I see that a really familiar blond man sits in front of me.

-Laxus????????????? I say as if its super weird to find him in cake shop.

-Oh hey Mira what are you doing here?

I face palmed to the question obviousness and answered his question.

-I think the only thing a person does at a cake shop is buy and eat cake. At that a randomly a large amount of people surprisingly including Erza saying ummmmm Cake.

- Sorry I guess it is pretty obvious. He said scraching the back of his head.

- So u never told me who is the person who has their birthday in two weeks?

- That stays a secret miss Strauss.

-So now I'm miss Strauss?I asked giggling.

-Yes and I'm not telling u. He said playfully.

-Oh yeah , well then of that's the case, I will have to force u to tell me.

At that I took Laxus favorite type of cake and put it close to my mouth.

-Wait Mira don't do it. He said really worried.

- OK I will tell but let go of the cake he said blushing.

I let go of the cake and waited for him to tell me when suddenly he smashed his lips into mine. After a minute or so of kissing he asked a question.

-Mirajane is this cake or fate. He said whit a calm face.

After that he ran away only leaving his piece of cake and me.

❤. .❤

Hey people I just wanted to say sorry for the short chapter and I promise that I will make a longer one sooner.

Really sorry
-me