Chapter 2

(Author's note: This part was supposed to be before she meets N, and kept her name Nargai. Well hope you guys enjoy! Oh and one bad word in this XP)

Nargai's new mother brought her into the hospital room, holding her by one shoulder to help her stand. "Arlitro!" She growled, trying to push her mother off her shoulder, but her firm grip did not give in. When they reached the tall roomed office, her mother set her on the table, which irritated her. Soon a man in a doctors coat walked, holding a wooden clip board. Oh great. She grumbled under her breath, as he asked her to count. Oh yes, this will be fun, it always made the others scared. When she went to put up a finger to represent number 1 she pointed the middle one, and the doctor waved his hand in the air for her to stop as she continued counting. "What did you teach your daughter ma'am?!" He scolded, grabbing her wrist ready to take away from her mother.

"Nothing! I adopted her!" She scolded back grabbing her by the shoulder. The doctor nodded and sighed, letting go. Aura looked at them. "Alpaicara!" She responded letting out a joyful little leap. "What? Maybe we should get the two nurses. They speak a language that sounds like that.

(Sorry guys I will continue this later. I have a really exciting chapter or chapters! )