Chapter 1

Nargia watched the waves hit the shore as she stood on the edge of a wave, repeatedly hitting shore over and over. Should I jump in? She thought, shrugging her shoulders, bored, and then leaped in, its cold surface splashing up in her face, delighting her. Before she knew it she was on land as quick as a bird's whistle.

~~~~~~~~

The sky began to turn dark as Nargai leaped from hoop to hoop, of orange, red and white. She reached a tree, slamming off some of its leaves, then running at full speed jumping on to a green white building. Her legs buckled as she landed, catching her fall as she ran. She leaped off the building, running through a lush green forest, catching her paws in thorns that she ignored. I'm free! She howled to the sky, tackling down bushes, leaping into trees, swerving around leaves. A rustle soon came from above her head and she growled slipping silently on to another branch, when she heard to voices. "Oh sister, lets go before Ghetsis gets mad!" One yelled, while the rustling grew louder and a fiery fire ball was thrown in their direction. Block block block it! Nargai leaped off of her branch, the ball of fire knocking her in mid air and was knocked into the two girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concordia and Emthia stumbled as a white flash of fur and fire was thrown at them. "What was that?!" Concordia hissed under her breath trying to push Nargai off of her. "Wait! It's a Pokemon! Let's take her to N. Now!" Emthia put a gentle hand on the white Pokemon with yellow armor, lifting one of its small paws and cradling Nargai in her soft skinned arms. She motioned for Concordia to follow, grabbing her pale skinned hand in her medium tanned color hand. Concordia nodded following closely to her sister, ignoring the thorns and roots in her path. Soon two metal wood laden doors became visible behind two intertwined branches that made it impossible to spot from long distance. Concordia ran on ahead, pushing with much of her strength to push it open. As soon as they opened, light loomed over them, as Nargai changed form, and her eyes began to open. "Your awake!"