News With Horror and Meeting N

(Ok sorry if I put Abo because the grandpa is based off of my abuelo who died when I was 12 and instead of calling him abuelo I called him Abo. I also call my abuela Aba. In Spanish this means grandpa and grandma)

The family gathered around the TV to watch the news. Mark, the uncle of Aura, weeped with the rest of the family. Melissa held her phone, which was dialed with the number of her X husband and Aura's father. The news was on, and they could hear what they could not bear. Aura was reported dead in the hospital. A wave of grief hit their faces until the doorbell rang, and the only one to have the strength to open the door was Mike, who though had diabetes, grabbed the handle and opened it. A 5 year old boy, holding a Pokemon plush, stood at the foot of the door. Abo stared down at the child, baffled by his appearance. He seemed to have been searching for something for hours. Two older girls stood on each of his sides, each about the age of 7 and 8. "I am N." The green haired toddler, replied shortly after moments of staring. "And these are," He pointed a tiny finger to the ruby colored hair girl and then the yellow hair kid. "They are Emthia and Concordia. We are in search of Aura. Is she here?" He tilted his head, two parts of his hair stuck out from right to left, giving him a weird appearance as he did so.
       Abo stood there, shocked. He had never met N, yet he wanted to speak to her. He must have never heard about the news. "May I talk to you. Alone?" He questioned pointing down stairs. He wondered how N even got to the apartment. "Your two sisters may come." He added, looking at the two older girls, who glared at him. All three of them nodded in agreement and followed Abo down stairs, being a struggle for him since he had breathing problems. N seemed to have noticed, slowing his fast pace, to a steady rhythm of footsteps. When they reached the last floor, the lobby was filled with over crowding people. He lead them to a closet where they could quietly talk without being heard. As soon as they entered, they closed the door. "Aura... Is my grand daughter." He said steadily keeping his voice away from tightening. N looked amazed yet saddened, staring down at his tiny feet. "I know her." N confessed. "I have seen Pokemon and hear their inner thoughts. But when I heard Aura's she was mad."  He tightened his hand into a fist as if he was fighting with himself. Abo did not question the reason why he was so mad but dared he question his words. "Why was she mad? How long ago did you hear her thoughts?" He questioned desperately, his voice rising with hope, to know the actual truth. "I thought she was mad at me, but I noticed that it would seem odd. I then was told that she was crushed by a tree, and some pistol was pointed to her head. She went in search of a younger girl and got stabbed and shot." N's voice cracked as he said those last words, as if he knew she was dead. "It was 5 hours ago.." He added, clenching his fists tighter.
Abo stared at him, sympathy and sadness flushed his face white. "Aura.... Aura is not here..." He struggled looking N in the eye. He knew this would break his tiny heart, but he had to tell the truth.
"But you said you needed to talk to me. What was it about?" N questioned, his voice growing urgent and flustered.
"N... Aura died while in an ambulance.." He stated blandly, his words choking him. He stared in dismay, clenching his teeth. "She can't... She can't be dead!" He screamed, while Concordia covered his mouth so he would quiet down. "N. I will invite you to the funeral, and you can stay with me and my family until then." They all nodded and went back to the apartment.