Ragging Fire Rescue Disaster

Day 1:

Aura sat on her fluffed out bed sheets as she watched the night sky outside of the window. I wonder what is going out there. Where the sun always sets.. Her mind was beginning to whirl, as she thought of the outside world. But something in the distance made her snap out of thought. I can see something in the distance. I can hear something! She got up to her feet, looking at the door that lead out of her room. It was bombarded with books and shelves, but that would not stop her. Ok. Book bag... Shoes... What else? She thought frantically as she grabbed her backpack and put on her shoes. Water? No. Mommy will figure out that I am trying to leave. She thought, as she shoved the book case, forcefully, but soundlessly. There. She pulled at the doorknob, then turned it to the right. Without any other thoughts or words, she ran out the apartment door and through the staircase. People stared at her as she walked by, surprised that she was let out alone. Ignoring..... Before she reached the outside doors, the sudden smell of smoke hit her and she started coughing. In the distance though, she could hear cries for help. Aura ran down the street, dodging around cars, till the smell of smoke was too strong for her. Flames of orange, yellow, and red bounced at her, as if wanting to take her in. The sudden wail for help, hit her again, and her feet began to tingle. Do not worry! I am coming! She repeated to herself as she came up to 4 burning trees. Which way..? Without warning, a tree began to fall over with a loud grown, with Aura in its path. She stared petrified and frozen in fear as the tree fell. She went to leap, but it caught her back and she could feel her lungs and other organs being crushed under the weight of the tree.
        She screamed breathlessly, though she could not breath, and a crackle of laughter came from behind one the trees. "Stuck, huh? You wont suffer for so long!" He crackled, pushing a dark gray gun into her forehead. Aura convulsed in pain and fear, shock rushing up her body. I.. No! I have to save that girl! She grunted in pain, black dots beginning to fill her vision.  Someone please help me! She screamed helplessly, and without any warning, a flash of blonde hair tackled the man. She gripped dirt into her hands, closing her eyes. I-I can't.... She could feel her self shake with the effort to breath. The man ran away, leaving the women on her phone. She ran towards Aura, lifting the heavy tree off her back, and she gasped, though the smoke did not help her. "T-Thank y-you." She blurted out. The women began to ask questions over and over. She then called her mother, looking frantically at her. Aura looked around quickly, before getting up quietly, forcing herself not to fall from pain. Another scream filled her ears. I can hear it better now... Follow the sound.. She thought pacing through the forest, till she spotted a tall man in black. He was holding a gun to the girl's head, while she struggled. No! Aura screamed leaping forward.
         "I knew you were coming." He said, a smirk running across his face. He then sent off the trigger, the bullet penetrating her shoulder. A scream gritted through her mouth, as she felt the bone crunch under the pressure. The man then grabbed a dagger and slashed it from her chest down. Her body fell limp, as she felt it tear. "Run...." She whispered. "Run.. Till... You... Get... Away...." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~