Chapter 10

Hikari's P.O.V

My friends and I are walking home from school talking and laughing. Then my phone rang so I stopped and the others stopped also. I looked at the caller I.D and saw nii-san's name. I answered it.

"Hey nii-san." I greeted.

"Hello. When you arrive home with the others, change your clothes and go near the fountain in the park." he told me.

"Why?"

"No time to explain. Bye."

"Bye." Then I ended the call. I looked up and saw them looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Nii-san called me and said when we get home, we will change our clothes and go to the park near the fountain." I told them. They nodded and continued walking. We got home and went to our rooms to change our clothes.

I wore a sky blue tank top, black leggings, blue converse and my hair up in a ponytail. I walked downstairs and saw everyone ready. We left the house then walked to the park talking and laughing. Wait, I thought the stoic ones don't laugh.

(Your really forgetful, Hikari.)

Shut up!

(Just tellin' *puts hands up*.)

Maybe I made them happy. Right author?

(Yup!)

~back to reality~

We saw the fountain and the others.

"Hey guys!" I yelled and waved my hand to catch their attention. They saw me and the others and waved back. We stopped in.front of them then I saw nii-san holding a picnic basket.

"Are we having a picnic?" I asked him.

"Yup." then we followed him to a clearing. We stopped in the clearing then nii-san placed the blanket down and we placed the basket on it. We put out the food from the basket and we ate. We talked and laughed while eating except for Pein, Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu who chuckled.

We finished our picnic and placed our stuff back in the picnic basket then walked back home. We entered the house and went to our rooms while the others stayed in the living room. I changed into a yellow tank top and green baggy pants and laid down on my bed then I fell asleep cause of all the events that happened at the park.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A/N: Ughh, this chapter's crappy than any other of my other chapters. God! I'm the worst! Why won't my mind be creative for once?!