Epilogue

Hikari's P.O.V

I watched as Yumi and Yuki played with the other kids. We've been living in our REAL clan compound and everyone is happy. But, my siblings and I missed the others. We've been watching them from above and saw they're sad about us gone but they're slowly moving on. We planned when we're going to visit them.

I was nervous of visiting them because:

1. They might be angry for us leaving without a single goodbye.

2. Going back to one. I have nothing else.

Yumi and Yuki ran back to me and started asking when we're going to visit the others. I laughed and ruffled their hair.

"After nii-san is finished helping the other villagers." They jumped in joy and skipped around me. I chuckled at this. Nii-san came and the twins ran up to him babbling about we're gonna visit the others and such. He smiled and nodded at them.

"You ready?" Nii-san asked me. I nodded with a big smile on my face. We opened our wings and flew down.

~·~·~·~·~

We were in an invisibility jutsu for the others not to see us. Our wings retracted back in our backs and we started walking around. We saw familiar faces and smiled. I saw Sasuke and blushed. Nii-san smirked and teased me that made me blush more. We formed a plan on how to make everyone meet up and we agreed the meet up place is at the stone place thingy. Kami, forgot the name of that stone. We went our ways and started the plan.

I went up to Team 7 and thought for a moment. I got an idea and had a ramen out of nowhere. Naruto drooled and followed the floating ramen. I walked past the other teams and they're trying to stop Naruto. Seems Nii-san, the twins, and I had the same idea. We placed our ramen on the ground near the stone and Naruto started slurping them up. The others are around Naruto in a fighting stance.

"Show yourselves!" I can't take it anymore and I tackled Sasuke and kissed him. And pulled away and ran behind Nii-san. The invisibility jutsu is still up and Sasuke is flustered and confused as ever.

"Okay, woman! Show yourself! Thought there were many...." Sakura mumbled to herself.

"Tackle!" The twins tackled her and hugged her. The jutsu wear off. I grinned at their shocked faces.

"Hey gu-- OMFG!!!!" I've been tackled by them! Holy crud nuts! Kiba laughed.

"Dog pile!"

"AUGH!!! GET OFF ME!!! WE'RE ONLY HERE FOR A SHORT TIME TO TELL YOU GUYS WHY WE WERE GONE!!!" Everyone is quiet and they got off me. I took deep breaths and we started explaining why we were gone and such. They nodded in understanding and we stood up from the ground. I dusted myself off.

"Welp, we gotta go. We promise we'll visit again when we have time. And Sasuke..." I kissed him on the lips again and blushed hard. I pulled away and saw him shock and a hit of realization hit him.

"Bye!" Our wings sprouted out and we flew up to our clan compound. They were gaping at us in shock and awe. Some feathers of our wings flew down slowly to the village, a reminder we were here.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A/N: This story is done. Thank you for keeping up with my laziness, short chapters, and slow updates until the end of this book. See you guys around!