Chapter 5

Hikari's P.O.V

Bro and I stared at them wide-eyed while Yumi and Yuki's jaw dropped to the ground (not literally). I recovered from shock then looked down with my arms crossed.

"I can't believe this." I muttered under my breath. Then, I teleported everyone to the living room. I sat down on the couch and placed my hands on my lap.

Minutes later.....

"How did you people know our names?" Itachi asked emotionlessly with his Mangekyou Sharingan activated. I stared at his eyes and said "None of your freaking business." the people that knows the Sharingan has their eyes widen in disbelief, even Itachi's eyes widen.

"You're supposed to be stuck in the Mangekyou World!" Kakashi said/ yelled in disbelief.

"There is only one clan that can't get stuck in the Mangekyou World." Pein muttered. Everyone looked at him.

"The Tenshi Clan." he said. Everyone's eyes widen except for my siblings and I.

"So that means......" Kakashi trailed off.

"They're the last Tenshis." Itachi finished, crossing his arms and deactivated his Mangekyou Sharingan. We nodded.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A/N: Sorry for the short and crappy chapter. I'm in a hurry so this is the outcome of it. I'm really sorry! Forgive me!