"I Am Lucky..."

I am lucky… I’m sorry; I can’t think of something to say after that, because what does being lucky mean?

 I found out that being lucky means being fortunate or bringing good luck to others.

 Now, do I call myself lucky?

 Yes, I am lucky, for I am blessed to have true friends, supportive parents, a helpful brother, those people around me encouraging and guiding me though my life, and lastly, I am very blessed to have this “Person” in my life, and that “Person” is God, for He gave me the chance to live and experience these gifts He had given me and He also granted me good luck; “luck” as in having the knowledge, good influences and the chance to share it with others. 

I should not say that I am not lucky, because I am very fortunate to have a good life, for some people are unfortunate and they don’t have the things that make me satisfied and satiated.

I am lucky to have friends that are genuine and trustworthy, because some people have fair-weather friends that are only there for them when they are in need and will leave them when they succeeded in deceiving you and getting what they want.

 I am also lucky to have loving parents, considering some people don’t get the love they need, want and deserve from their parents or they don’t have parents anymore… or they don’t have “parents” at all.

 Now, I am here to show and give my thanks to God for everything. It’s because of Him that I am here now talking in front of all of you.

 Now, I can see that I can finally finish my title now, “I am lucky… because of God.”

By Marion