Chapter 6

Christofer

"He what?!" I ask when we Oovoo again.

"He kissed me." She whispers. I see the bruises on her skin, and the guilt eats my innards like a raven. I sit there silently, watching her as she watches me.

"Did you fight? Did you fight back?" I ask. She nods her head, and I smile, even though I feel like shit.

"The band called and they want to practice, so we won't Oovoo as much." I say. She playfully frowns and says okay, and soon we're just staring at each other.

"Let me sing for you." I whisper. She looks at me funnily.

"C'mon, let me sing for you," I say again. She smiles and nods, and I start to sing Humingbird. When I get to the chorus, she sings with me, and we harmonize. It's the best moment ever, and I don't ever want to leave, looking at those brown eyes. We finish the song, and I see a lone tear fall down her face. She was so beautiful it spooked me, and I didn't want to wait any longer. I wanted her all to myself.

"Be mine." I say. She looks taken aback, but I just can't wait. I don't want to wait until Warped tour. I just couldn't.

"But Austin-". She started to say. I put my hand up, shushing her.

"I don't give a fuck what he says. I want you to be mine. I want to kiss you so bad, and I don't want you to have bruises on that pretty face of yours before I do to it. Don't you get it, Kayla? I'm in trouble, because I'm addicted; To you." I say. I'm breathless with want.

I see her nod her head, and I smile.

"You're officially my girlfriend, then." I say. She laughs, and I smile. I love her laugh. I love the way her eyes look the way she laughes.

Kayla

Shit. Christofer Drew was mine. I'm so glad Austin's at work. So glad. I laugh again, and Christofer smiles, yet again.

"I'll talk to you tommorrow." He says. Shit, don't go, I think over and over.

"Christofer, please, just ten more minutes.....?" I ask, and he smiles. Shit, Christofer Drew was all mine.

Even Austin couldn't ruin what we had.

A/n

I'm sorry it's so freaking short, I just, gahhhh, it's so cute. Love u guys 😘😉