Chapter 12

**One week later**

Kayla

Austin comes home, and nothing happens, because he can't beat me for anything.

"How was your day?" He asks. I reply, and I do everything the right way, so he doesn't touch me. I relax a little bit and I actually watch something I want to watch in my living room. I actually pop some popcorn, and I get excited because Spongebob is on. That's right, I still watch spongebob.

Austin comes in the living room, and I see him scowl at me before walking up to me. He sits next to me, and he puts his arm around me. My natural reaction was to cringe away, and I do a little bit. He looks up at me, aware of my cringing, and he slaps me.

"Do you have a problem with me?" He asks. I can see him smiling. You sick, twisted bastard, I think. I don't say anything, and he kisses me forcefully. I push him away, and he comes back at me. He forces his hands to my bra straps, and I start to scream.

I try pushing away each time, but he keeps going, and I'm almost naked. He pulls away from me, and I kick him with my already jacked up ankle. He breaths heavily, and he goes back in, but something stops him.

The doorbell.

A/n

Dun dun dun. Sorry for the cliff hanger but I had to.