Chapter 24

Kayla

I watch spongebob as Christofer sleeps. I lay back, holding both of our phones in case one of the band members call.

"Hello georgous." Christofer whispers in my ear, making me shiver. I turn around, and he has nothing on but his boxers. Sexy motherfucker.

"Hey." I say, kissing him. I hug him, and he pats his lap like he did on the bus.

I reluctantly sit down, and he wraps his arms around me.

"Watching spongebob I see." He says. I laugh, and we watch an episode of spongebob together, Christofer singing Dare For Distance in my ear.

"You're so sweet, sometimes." I whisper, getting up to take a shower. He follows me in there, and when I turn to close the door, he's already in.

"Christofer....." I say, motioning for him to leave. He looks up at me and winks.

"Wait a minute. You want to take a shower together?" I ask. He nods seductively, but I don't strip down.

"I don't know why you care. I've seen you naked before." He says like it's nothing. I blush, but I stay clothed.

"Let's try this." He says. He kisses me and takes my shirt off. Okay, this is a little better, but it's still awkward.

He starts the shower, and I hop in with him.

"It's cold!" I squeal, holding onto him. He laughs, and changes it until it's nice and warm.

"That's better." I say, smiling up at him. I take a scrubber and start to wash up. Christofer starts to whistle, which makes it more awkward, but cute. He wolf whistles as I turn around, and I smack him.

"You're freaking gross, Christofer." I say. He winks at me, and he kisses me.

"I'm gonna make a song, called making love in the shower." He says, making me laugh.

He hops out of the shower and grabs a scrubber in a bag, one that I bought like, a week ago. He whistles as he washes, and I smile at him.

"Not as awkward as you thought, huh?" He asks.

"Yep. Still awkward." I say as we both hop out. He laughs, and wraps a towel around me.

"Thank you." I say. He nods at me, and I laugh.

"Do you want to share a towel?" He asks.

"Naw, I have to get used to the whole taking a shower with you thing." I say. He laughs.

"Yeah, I'd probably get a boner, anyway." He says nonchalantly. I smack him as he wraps a towel around his waist, and he laughs.

"Sometimes I can't handle myself with you and that ass." He whispers seductively. I giggle, and when we get in my room, he closes and locks the door.

"Like right now." He says.

He jumps on me and rips off my towel, and I laugh as he tackles me on the bed.