Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"..this your favorite song when they put it on...girl, I know you know it's all about you.....I ain't sayin' no names, but you know what I'm sayin'...I could tell it by the way that you move", I sang on the top of my lungs as I danced around my room with my hairbrush in my hand as a pretend microphone. The song itself was playing on the background as I swayed my body to the music. 

"Alex! Keep the volume down!" The voice of my elder brother boomed from the other side of my door which made me stop my actions immediately.

"Ty, I had no idea you were home!"

"Well, we are now so KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN!" He said, shouting in the end.

"Okay, okay. Geez, somebody's in a good mood", I said rolling my eyes as I turned the volume down.

I plopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling as I tried to plan my day. I could spend the day shopping with my girlfriends or go over to Shane's and spend the day with him. But I had done the same yesterday; spend half of my day at Shane's and the other half shopping with my girls. Shane was my guy best-friend, don't get it wrong. We tried dating once but we realized we didn't have all those mushy-gushy feelings for each other and that was the end of it. We still are best friends though.

The knock on my door brought me back to the real world as my mom poked her head into my room.

"Dear, we're going out again. Give me a call if you need anything or if you go out."

"Okay. Bye."

I decided to take a shower first. I wore my fault in our stars top and shorts for the day and pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I put my phone and other necessities in my purse as I got out of the house with no idea whatsoever of where I was going. I called my mom saying I was heading out to the town as I got into my car and pulled it out the driveway. 

I stepped onto the brakes so hard when I heard my phone buzzing, and Shane's voice boomed through the speakers of my car, that another car nearly barged into mine. He must have changed his ringtone on my phone, again! The driver of the car shouted at me as he went on his way. I rolled my eyes as I picked up the call with my blood boiling.

"What the hell, Shane! I nearly died. When the hell did you change your ringtone and replace it with your voice?!"

The next thing he did was enough to make me end the call and not pick it up the next 10 times he called. He laughed out loud! 

As I parked my car the phone started ringing again and I saw it was Shane again. I picked it up feeling fed up.

"What is it?"
"Well, hello to you too!"
"What do you want Shane?"
"Watchyu doing?"
"I'm at Billy's for coffee."
"And you forgot to take me with you!" He shouted making me take the pone away from my ear. I heard some rustling in the background and a sound as if something or someone fell down.
"Shit! I just fell from the bed!"
And now it was my turn to laugh out loud as he cursed some more and hung up.

I ordered a cup of cappuccino and sat on a table in the corner of the room. As I was sipping on my coffee and going through my instagram feed, I heard the bell of Billy's ring. I looked up and felt my heart skip a beat. 

In had come a boy who was flawless, literally. He had the perfect jawline and the perfectly built body. And the perfect pair of black eyes with a hint of brown, which looked vaguely familiar. As his eyes roamed around the shop, the pair landed on me. Blushing the hardest I've ever blushed, I pretended to be busy on my phone. 

Just then I received a text from one of my girls, Eva Sandler. 

Where are you? I need to tell you something! Can we meet?-E
I'm at Billy's. I'll wait.-A
Okay. Be there in 10.-E