Chapter 2

"The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round
'Round and 'round
'Round and 'round
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round
All through the town"

I sing while rolling the pizza cutter from his calves to his leg gaining a pained and horrified scream from him.

I chuckled happily and loudly as i brought the pizza cutter to his other calves and doing the same with it.

Oh what fun this is!

Next, some chili powder to spice things up!

Dumakot ako ng chili powder ipinahid ito sa hiwang ginawa ko with the pizza cutter.

Hearing his agonized screaming, i massaged the powder more to the cuts.

He furiously tapped his foot on the floor causing some of the powder to fall.

"After seasoning the meat, what should i do next, mr. chef?"

Tanong ko at tinignan ang lalaking nakatali sa isang metallic table.

You see, I'm currently having a cooking lesson with him.

At sobra akong nag-eenjoy. I didn't know cooking was this fun!

Dumura lamang sya ng dugo at tinignan ako ng masama with those dark brown eyes of his na medyo hindi na visible dahil sa pamamaga ng mga mata nya.

Sinuntok ko sya ng sinuntok sa mukha  kanina dahil ang alam ko, you should pummel the meat bago lagyan ng seasonings para kumapit ang lasa dito at pag niluto ay malambot ang kalalabasan ng meat.

"I think it's now time to roast you!" I cheerily said and grab the bottle of oil.

Ibinuhos ko ito sa kanya.

"Let's see if you will smell as good as the dish you serve."

Saka ko inabot ang torch burner at ng ilalapit ko na ito sa kanyang braso ay biglang nag-ring ang phone ko.

I groaned and placed the torch burner down and fished my phone out of my bag i left at the far corner of the room.

Noong nakita ko kung sino ang caller ay nagjogging ako palabas ng room but not before leaving a message to the poor chef.

"Keep on living in there, okay? We still have a lot more fun things to do."

Then i walked out of the room and walked a few doors past it saka sinagot ang tawag.

"Hello mika-"

"Bakit ang tagal mo bago sagutin ang tawag ko!? I was calling like, for hours now!" Ganting bati ni mika. My friend. Actually, only friend.

"I hadn't answered your call for like a minute or two. Don't go be drama queen on me." I said as i roll my eyes even though i know she can't see.

"Ugh, whatever. It felt like hours!" Kung iniisip nyo that mika is just like me; who likes to have fun; then your wrong.

She's quite the opposite.

Hindi sya nalabas ng bahay except for school and her monthly check-ups dahil mahina ang immune system nya. Which is why she's, if not always, sick.

"Bakit ka nga ba napatawag?"

"Well.. Do you have plans later?"

"None. Again, WHY?"

"Oh, nothing. Just.. You know. Wanna hang out with me later?"

"Sure." I said then hang up.

Being nice is just bullshit.

At sanay na sya sa ugali ko.

Naglakad ulit ako papunta sa kwartong pinag-iwanan ko sa chef only to find him dead.

Tch. That asshole. Couldn't even hang on for his dear life until i return to finish up my game!

Kaya lumabas na lang ako sa kwarto pati sa mansyon na ito at pumasok sa sasakyan ko.

Our people will get rid of the mess later.

And i drove to our other mansion of a house.

° ° °

Pagkatapos kong mag-shower at mag suot ng simpleng shirt and shorts ay nagpahatid na agad ako kina Mika.

Mom and dad wouldn't let me drive this car for now. Pag nag-eighteen na lang daw ako.

Yeah, bullshit right?

I still have 2 whole years before i can drive my own car.

The guards at Mika's house opened the gate for us and we stopped sa harap ng double doors ng bahay nila.

As i push open the door, all the maids walking around the house stopped and bowed they're heads habang naglalakad ako papunta sa hagdan that leads to the second floor where Mika's room is.

I knocked once and the door opened instantly. The next thing i knew the door was now closed shut and Mika dragging me towards her walk-in closet.

"So, bakit mo nga ako pinapunta dito?" Tanong ko habang umuupo sa isang circular baby pink couch sa gitna ng room.

Everything in here is colored in different shades of pink.

"Well.. Remember the guy i told you about?" She hesitantly said.

"Gio?" She instantly blushed and nodded.

Giovanni Xied, kaklase ni Mika.

Yep, we don't go to the same school. Nag-aaral sa isang private and exclusive school si Mika habang sa isang public school ako nag-aaral.

Mika is too fragile and sensitive to be going in a loud and violent filled school.

Me? I study there for fun, remember?

"Well, what about him? Don't tell me.. he bullied you? Oh i swear! I would kil-" i was interrupted by Mika covering my mouth with her hands.

"No! It's not like that! Hindi nya ko binully!" She shouted and removed her hands on my mouth.

"Gosh, no need to shout at me, Mika. So, what about him nga?"
I impatiently asked as i crossed my arms over my chest.

"P-pupunta kasi sya dito mamayang 4 para gawin yung-yung project namin sa math! And i can't think of anything to wear and.. And. You have to stay here with me! I don't know what I'll do if we were ever left alone! Oh my God, i might embarrass myself, or faint or worse, confess that i like him!" Sabi nya with matching hand gestures.

"Are you finished now with your rumbling?"

She blushed again and nodded her head.

"Okay, first of all breath." Mika inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"Now, just wear your casual clothes at home. You're not going on a date with him, Mika. Gagawa lang kayo ng project. And i never planned to leave you alone with a guy that i don't know. Baka may balak pa lang masaya sa'yo ang Gio na 'yon knowing you won't be able to fight back brcause you're weak."

"Hey!"

"Oh come on, girl. Accept it, mahina ka. Kaya nga you need to attend those check ups eh."

She just rolled her eyes and groaned.