It was just a dream (XXX)

It's been a few days since that last time I seen Mark, to be honest I couldn't stop thinking about him, And I wanted so bad to remember that night. We've texting a good bit, learning a lot about each other, flirting here and there, why do I always get attached so god damn fast? I'm afraid of what's going to happen if I didn't get my shit together. I'm just too paranoid I can't get hurt again, but I wanted him so fucking bad.

"Goodnight beautiful" I read the last text message Mark sent me, I plopped on my bed back on burying myself in the blankets and pillows I let out an obnoxious sigh as I just thought about Mark and how sexy he must have looked naked and how I basically missed out on so much getting shit faced that night. I started to doze off hoping of having a good dream. ;)

I was in a high school and I was wearing a uniform, and light blue button up dress shirt, a skirt with knee high socks and converse, I was sitting in a desk uncomfortably I looked up to see a bunch of people sitting in desks around me. I heard a loud ringing assuming it was the bell, everyone got up, so then so did I. "Miss (YLN) you can stay behind please" I heard in a deep raspy tone, I looked to see that it was Mark. He was dressed in dress pants, and white button up dress shirt and a tie, I sat back down now knowing what to do.

He went to the door after the room was cleared and closed and locked it, I looked down at my desk to see there was math in front of me. Mark walked over and sat in the desk next to mine "you always try to leave before I help you with your math don't you" I looked up at him "yeah I guess I just hate it so much" he moved his desk closer to mine and started helping me with some equations, the more he spoke the more I watched his lips, I noticed he would look up at me from time to time and bite his lip, there was such strong tension between us, i found myself imagining him bending me over the desk which made me wet, I clenched my legs together while staring at him.

Mark got up and walked to the white board, he wrote an equation on the board and the looked in my direction "solve this equation on the board please (YN)" I stood up "yes Mark" I replied I started to walk towards the board "excuse me? In this classroom you will call me Mr.Fischbach, nothing more nothing less" I blushed "sorry Mr.Fischbach" I made my way to the board and grabbed the marker, Mark was standing close behind me as I stood there with the marker against the white board not having a clue what to write, this equation made no sense at all. "May I?" I heard from behind me, he put his hand over mine and started to write on the board with my hand under his, "the formula is a squared plus b squared equals c squared" I heard directly next to my ear, I wasn't paying attention to what we were writing, all I could pay attention to was his warm scruffy hand over mine and his warm breath running down my neck giving me chills. I jumped as I felt his other hand start to run up my thigh, I turned around quickly "we should finish the math" I said panting making my way over to my desk once again.

I sat down in my desk he followed shortly behind me "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" he added I smiled and replied "there's no doubt that there's a lot of chemistry between us" while looking at his lips "I'm not supposed to touch you, and I don't want get in trouble" Mark replied. I started twirling my hair with my finger, "maybe you don't have to touch me" I said while biting my lip, I looked down eye balling his erection that had occurred. "Since I'm the boss here you have to follow my rules" he said as moved his desk back a little to admire me "of course Mr.Fischback" I purred, "Sit up on the desk" he demanded In a sexy tone, I pushed the stuff off my desk and sat on the desk. Mark was staring at me head to toe, he undid his pants to tease me with now his bulge In his boxers, I was staring at him waiting for me to get my next demand "unbutton your shirt" he said while putting one hand on his erection slightly stroking it. I felt my heart start to race as I slowly unbuttoned one button out of time, my shirt was half unbuttoned as he demanded "unclip your bra too princess" I unclipped my bra in between my Breasts exposing them, he grunted as he fully exposed his erection, stroking it harder then before. Before he could even give me another demand I licked my index finger And my thumb as I started playing with my erect nipples, I moaned a little in pleasure. "Take off your panties for me" he demanded as he took his hand off his member and started unbuttoning his shirt "yes Mr.Fischbach" I purred and smirked, I slid my panties down my legs and shook them off my feet as I sat back onto the desk. "Keep touching yourself for me" he demanded with a grunt, back to stroking his throbbing member. I jumped off the desk for a moment and stepped over to him, I stuck my fingers in his mouth to wet them and sat back on the desk while exposing my region to him, I took the two fingers he just lubed with his mouth and started rubbing my clit. Mark grunted so hard I thought he was about to cum, "I don't know how long I can handle not touching your sexy body" he panted, my breathing increased as I moaned "please touch me Mr.Fischbach" as quick as he could I watched him rush over and started sucking on my neck, my body crazily twitched As he found my sweet spot, I moaned and grabbed his throbbing erection stroking it fast and hard, he squinted his eyes in pleasure and started playing with my breasts, my lower region was throbbing and drenched with my juices, "please fuck me Mr.Fischback" he was slowly running his hands all over my body making me tense and tingle everywhere. He knelt down prying open my legs as far as they could go as he started flicking his tongue up and down on my clit, I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled in pleasure as I tried not to scream "yes" I moaned as it felt better then ever. Before I could even finish he stood up and forced himself inside me, we both moaned as he also grabbed my Breast as he started thrusting in and out starting off slowing and picking up the pace, my body couldn't handle it anymore, I was about to climax I moaned at the top of my lungs "I'm gonna cum holy fuck" I felt my juices squirt all over marks member as he continued thrusting in and out, after a few more thrusts Mark was about to cum as I heard him grunt louder then before "hfGahh" he moaned as I felt his cum shoot inside me feeling how good it felt inside me.

I woke up out of breath with one hand on my breast and my lower region was throbbing and so wet, that was such a weird dream..I looked at the alarm clock, it was 4:24 am. I sat up with my head in my hands "God I want Mark so bad" I mumbled to myself.

(AN): this is my best one by far, thanks for the reads! I know it's not that much but it means a lot! Let me know what you guys think and hopefully I can come up with better stories like this one!
❤️