You do what I say

There was also a part of me that still cared about Nate, I don't know what to do, should I tell Nate that I told Mark? But if I do, he might do something..

Mark and I decided to watch the corpse bride because he wanted it to be something I enjoyed. Mark went downstairs to check on something, I looked at my phone to see a text from Nate saying "don't forget about our little deal" I slid my phone open and replied "what if I tell Mark about it?" I waited for a reply as my phone dinged and I read "I will make you regret it if you do (YN) trust me" I felt tears forming in my eyes as my phone buzzed once again with another text with a file attachment "you see this picture? Do you see this date on it? Yeah Mark will never believe you're innocent." I instantly deleted the text I never wanted to see that picture again, I didn't respond to him still and he texted again saying "seems like we have a deal, you don't get me in trouble I won't get you in trouble, got it?" I still didn't reply as I heard Mark coming up the stairs. I was terrified but, maybe he will cut me some slack, who knows.

After the movie me and Mark fell asleep and he gave me a shirt to wear to bed, it was so nice to fall asleep in Marks arms.

Short chapter I know! But the next one will be amazing ☺️