Movie date (XXX)

I was getting ready for our date, I was beyond excited about actually dating him, maybe way more then I should be. I spent the day planning out what to wear, when the time came I got a shower and a curled my hair, did my makeup and put my clothes on. I wore a random band tee shirt and a black flare out skirt that was mid thigh, I tucked the band tee in my skirt and wore the skirt just below my belly button to make it look a bit more dressy, I wore thigh high socks and my forest green converse, I think I'm ready.

It's 7:39pm, Mark should be coming to get me soon. I ran down stairs waiting for Mark to text me that he was coming now, when 8:00 hit he still didn't text me, I got worried..what if he blew me off? Maybe he doesn't want this.. I started letting all of this get to my head as I heard a honk from outside. I grabbed my purse and ran to the door in excitement as my heart
Raced with every step I took.

When I got to the car I looked to my left to see Mark sitting there wearing a red plaid shirt with jeans, not exactly something I'm used to seeing him in. I could smell his Cologne so strong, it was so comforting honesty. "You look lovely" he said as I felt my cheeks get warmer I buckled my seatbelt as I said "you aren't so bad yourself sir." On our way to the movies we spoke about which movies options we had and such, this was just the best feeling ever.

When we arrived at the movie theatre we agreed on seeing "the boy next door" it was some movie about a teacher who sleeps with a student and the student becomes obsessed with her, it sounded pretty good to me.

We go into the room the movie was being played in, it wasn't too packed in there which was good, we sat in the second last row of seats, we had a bag of popcorn to share, and some drinks. Things felt a little awkward sometimes but we tried to keep the conversation going until the movie started.

About 15 minutes into the movie there was a sex scene, as soon as the Sex scene appeared on the screen I found myself biting my lip, not being able to control thinking about doing that with Mark, I looked over at him and we both smiled and chuckled. I still want him so bad, this isn't even enough right now.

My mind started to wonder as my attention was no longer on the movie. I pictured myself being pressured by Mark, like they were doing in the movie. Mark would force himself on me and slowly undress me from my undergarments, making every inch of my body tingle in sensations, while he eats me out, the thought of him eating me out made me so wet, just thinking about his tongue making contact with my clit made it throb. I felt my legs close tighter shut, I didn't want to make it obvious of what I was thinking about. I continued to imagine how things would play out in my head if Mark and I had rough sex, I know how much of a gentleman he is, and he would make sure I orgasmed first, after he's finished eating me out I'd love to know what it's like to give someone a blow job, I've never done it, but boy did I want to try it. Mark would make his way into me feeling how big he is, I know I don't remember almost anything from that night we slept together, but I just knew how big he was, and it made me so hot. Imagining the feeling of Mark forcing himself in me while having to adjust to the size made me quiver, I looked over at Mark while he was eating some pop corn paying close attention to the movie, he was so attractive, I feel out of his league he is so famous on YouTube, I don't know how he can go for someone like me. My mind continued to wonder as I thought about the feeling of him thrusting over and over inside me, he made me feel weak in the knees, I bit my lip while watching the movie but not playing attention as I imagined how it would feel when he made me cum all over him, I can't help but think this way, everything about him just makes me weak, and I wanted it so bad.

Marks pov:

This movie date was going quite well I must say, there was still a part of me that wanted more but I should know that it probably won't happen for a long time because that's just how things work. She looked so beautiful tonight, she was wearing the type of outfit that seemed originally like her, she made me smile when she was being her amazing self and I can't wait to take things to the next level with her. I wanted to feel her body everywhere and make her feel like she's the only girl in the world, she deserved every bit of it. There was a sex scene in the movie we were watching which got me thinking about how much I wanted to give myself to her and make her feel amazing. I looked over at her and saw she was biting her lip while watching the sex scene, it made me a little eroused to know she was either enjoying the scene or thinking about something else involving sex. I tried my best to make it look like I was paying full attention to the movie as I felt my mind wonder thinking about wanting her right now, I could only imagine how amazing it would feel if she was to be rebellious and get on her knees in this theater and pleasure me, I felt my pants get tighter thinking about having her soft warm lips around my erection, at this point I was just lucky it was dark in here. I looked over at once again, thinking of this fantasy. I tried to cut myself out of it because I didn't want to get too carried away thinking about it, I started paying attention to the movie again as I couldn't help myself but think about the feeling of her, she felt so good the night we met, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I looked over at her as she took a sip of her drink, maybe I should try and hold her hand. I thought to myself, (YN) laid her hand down on the arm rest I looked at her hand thinking for a moment, the I went for it, I put my hand on top of her cool toned skin, I looked over at her to smile, she looked surprised and she smiled back at me too, this moment felt perfect, and she was perfect.

Your pov:

I would assume at this point the movie was half over and mine and Marks hands were still intertwined, I felt Mark shift his hand and rest his tough hand on my thigh, I don't know what it is, but that just made me as wet as a virgin. I wanted him to ever so badly slide his hand up my skirt. I put my hand on top of his and ever so slightly started pushing our hands up my thigh, I stopped when we got under my skirt, I had to remember we were in a movie theater, even though I wanted more.

After the movie was over we walked to Marks car and spoke about the movie a little bit, it had kinda a predictable ending but it was good. When we got to his car I was about to open the door as he put his hand on top of mins "may I?" I removed my hand away from his, he moved his hand away too and leaned me against his car, looking into his beautiful dark and deep brown eyes. He took his hand and rested it on my cheek, he looked into my eyes "may I?" He asked again in his deep sexy voice, I leaned closer to his face as he leaned closer to mine causing our lips to lock, we stayed there locking lips for a few minutes until we realized we're still in a parking lot. I was blown away, the way his lips felt against mine were beautiful, I never wanted to stop kissing his soft lips. Mark opened the door for me "I want to take you somewhere else" he said with a smile.