The wrong idea

"Hey!".."HEY!!" I heard louder the second time as I opened my eyes, "About time sleepy head" I look up to see Nate handing me a cup of coffee, "I didn't know I fell asleep on your couch, sorry.." I said while looking down at my feet. I do remember coming to Nate's place but I honestly didn't remember falling asleep here, I put down my coffee and walked towards the door after explaining to Nate I should get going, "I'll drive you home, no worries" Nate said with a smile on his face. All I knew was that I really liked Nate, I don't know how I managed to get a attached to him so fast, I think it was because I never had much experience with guys, and I had the most fun with him so far. We pulled into the drive way of my house, "yep this is the one!" I claimed, I wasn't sure of what to say because Nate didn't really talk much and the tension was kinda awkward, I took off my seat belt as I looked at him "We should hang out again sometime" Nate just nodded without making eye contact, I thanked him for the drive and walked into my house. 

Later that morning I had to get ready for a YouTube event I was going to, while managing to record a video somehow. I wore ripped jean shorts with a Five nights a Freddy's t shirt with knee high socks and combat boots, I just wanted to be myself today, I hope I see Nate honestly..but I feel like something is off with him..I didn't want to seem obsessive with Nate nor did I want to annoy him, so I tried not to approach him, I was just hoping he would approach me, other then that I spent the day meeting fans and other Youtubers.

Later that night there was a huge after party, I was hesitant to go but I said fuck it. A few drinks later I was feeling a buzz and my intoxicated self thought it would be a good idea to go talk to Nate. I grabbed another beer and looked around for him, I found Nate with a group of guys all laughing and talking, I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into a dark corner. I looked at him dead in the eyes, and kissed him, "What are you doing?!" Nate yelled as he pushed me away, "I..I'm.." Then he cut me off "Look I know what we did yesterday probably meant a lot to you..but I'm not looking for anything serious! I know I should of told you before and I'm sorry for leading you on!" I felt so ashamed of myself, I just started walking away, with rage bursting inside me, "Wait! No no wait!!" Nate yelled behind me as I kept walking "I didn't mean it like that" I heard in the distance.

I settled at the bar waiting for my friend to finish having her fun, I really didn't want to ruin her night. I sat there and continued drinking to my hearts content, by all means I really shouldn't be this upset about this..but I did think he liked me more then just a one night stand kind of thing. "I'll have just a coke please" I heard in my left ear, I looked over to see a handsome guy leaning over the counter waiting on the bartender to serve his beverage. He had such a flawless looking face, with red hair that complimented his completion flawlessly, he wore glasses, and a sweat shirt that was tight enough to notice his muscles, just looking at him was pleasurable to the human eye, if I'm not mistaken I could of sworn I've seen him before. I didn't want to stare so I looked down at my drink minding my own business, "I don't think I'm ever gonna get that coke" I heard, I looked over to see that he was talking to me, I chuckled and said "it is pretty busy here I guess". There was a moment of silence until he asked "So you run a YouTube channel? I mean I'd assume that's why you're here, unless you're here with a friend" I continued eye balling my drink "Yes, I own a makeup channel..with makeup stuff" he sat on the stool next to me "I know you probably have no clue who I am but, you seem down are you okay?". I nodded and said "yeah I'm just having a little bit of a tough time but I'll be okay" he leaned over the bar table again looking for the bartender "My name is mark by the way" I introduced myself and shook his hand. I thought to myself fuck it, I have nothing to lose at this point, and just because I was stupid enough to let someone play me doesn't mean I have to block everyone out, right? The night went on and I was carrying on conversations with mark.

Later that night me and mark couldn't stop laughing at everything, He eventually got his coke haha. I was definitely more drunk then he was at this point because he can't drink that much, I continued to have temptations that I shouldn't it's like I'm taking my problems out by having sex and it's not right but it's just so good..I looked at mark and knew I barley know who this man is but I just wanted him so bad, why? I couldn't answer that myself.  I kissed him out of no where, I pulled away from the kiss immediately "I'm so sorry..I don't know what I was thinking" I claimed, Mark looked at me "no don't apologize" he leaned in and kissed me again. "Get a room!!" The bartender yelled we looked at each other and laughed, I took his hand and dragged him into the washroom, he didn't bother to question why I dragged him in here. He pushed me into a stall and started kissing me hard up against the wall, I tried to keep quiet because I didn't want anyone to hear me, after a while in the washroom Mark took me back to his place..

TO BE CONTINUED..
(Next chapter soon)