HELP HER DAMMIT

This could quite possibly save a life. Leste has gotten worse and it's breaking me too. So here's the plan. I want every single one of you to go post a nice message on her page or give her a follow. She is bonniethebunnyfrfr and she has completely gotten depressed. I'm not gonna let this happen to my best friend. So I what every single one of you to go follow her,post a nice message,give her shoutout,or get some more people rallied up to help her. I don't fucking care what you do as long as it helps her. Look she's put back the pieces of my life so many times and now it's time that we glue her back together as well. So please help me help her. I think all of you have the spirit inside you to help her. And if you don't well I'm afraid you don't have any emotions or love for anyone at all. And you know what? If you don't have any heart or emotions,unfollow me,don't read this book. I don't care how many followers I lose. I just want to help my best friend. Please help me help her. I can't let her do this to herself anymore. I love her like she's my sister and if she's gonna be like this well I might as well become depressed too. So please help her. Please. I'm fucking begging you to help her.