In Love

Randy poked his head in the room, seeing Jackie and Alex asleep, shutting the door slowly and walking out.

"Is he asleep?" Phil asked, popping his knuckles.

"Yup. Did you see how he took it to that kid, Dad? I think he's in love." Randy said, looking up at Phil.

"His protectiveness reminds me of myself when I met your mother," Phil mumbled, "He is in love, I'll tell you that."

"What if she breaks his heart?" Randy asked, fear showing in his eyes.

"He takes it. No matter how much it hurts." Phil replied, taking his shoes off.

"That sounds horrible." Cassie said.

"It is." Phil sighed, "You'll go through it someday, hopefully you won't have to."

"I hope I won't have to." Cassie mumbled.

~~~~~~The Next Day Later~~~~~~~

Alex slowly woke up, looking down at Jackie who was still asleep.

He got up and closed the door quietly and walked to the living room, seeing Phil, Randy, Cassie and April watching a movie.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Randy teased, ruffing Alex's red hair.

"Morning." Alex grumbled, sitting down.

"I feel like sh- I mean, um." April mumbled, looking away.

"You feel like shoot?" Randy asked, smirking.

"Yes." April snapped.

"Tisk, Tisk." Randy mumbled.