Chapter 23

Calum's P.O.V.

I woke up to Lexi in my arms and her on my waist. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it said 9:00. So I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day.

" Lexi I'm going to take a shower. So I need you to let go of my waist. Please? " I asked her kissing her forehead waking her up.

" Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep? "I asked her kissing her forehead again.

" Good morning my puppy. And it was a decent sleep I was very comfortable around your waist. " she s\id with giggle. God I love when she laughs.

" You said that you need to take a shower right? " she asked.

" Yes. " I said grabbing my clothes and walking to the shower.

" What are you doing today ?" she asked me while I was in the shower.

" Well I'm not really sure. What are you doing today? " I asked her.

" I'm probably going out with Abbey. If I do wanna come with us? "

" Sure. "

I got out of the shower and got ready. I threw on some black skinny jeans, my nirvana shirt and my black vans. Then I went to the bed room and took out my phone and went on twitter. I didn't do anything for about an hour. Then I decided to head out.

-

Lexi's P.O.V.

After about an hour after Calum got out of the shower I hopped in. I took a pretty long shower. I got out and I realized that I forgot to bring to bring my clothes in the bathroom. So I wrapped my towel around me and walked out of the bathroom and peeked my head out of the bathroom door to see if anyone was out there. There was no one so I speed walked out and grabbed my bag.I put on black skinny jeans, my Halsey shirt, my black converse and my bracelets then I put on eyeliner and mascara.

I was pretty hungry so I went to the room and grabbed my phone and I saw a note that said

" I went out with Mikey and Abbey to the mall. Be back soon.

-Calum "

And as soon as I finished reading the note I saw Luke walk in. Surprisingly not with a girl. Or at least in my opinion.

"Hey. Whatcha up to? " he asked walking over to me.

" Nothing much. How about yourself? " I asked him.

" Well I just got back from the mall with Calum, Michael, and Abbey. Have you seen Ashton lately?" he asked.

" No actually. I was just about to ask you the same." I said.

" Yeah." he said looking a bit awkward, so I broke the silence.

" Well this is getting awkward. Wanna watch a movie? " I asked him.

" Sure. How about Little Mermaid? Well Disney movie at least. " he suggested a movie.

" Oh My God. Are you serious? I love that movie. It's my all time favorite. " I said agreeing with him.

" Yes. So should we start the movie? " he asked walking over to the couch.

"Yes we should. " I said walking over to him on the couch.

After I sat down he decided to put his arm around me. But I nudged pushing his arm away.

The movie was half over. He tried again and I was half asleep so I didn't do anything.

-

I woke up to a tired Luke around me.

'Where was I?' , ' What did we do? '. I asked myself.

Then I see the ending credits on the TV and stop worrying but then I hear talking outside, so I assumed that the others were back. So I got up and sat down on my bed.