Chapter Eight

MAKE ME VERY HAPPY BY LEAVING A VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK/TAP ON THE THAT STAR ABOVE{for desktop}/BELOW{for mobile}.

I decided to make a cast for the other characters in my book and here it is at the top.
Don't forget to leave a comment on who you think the killer is <3
.
.
.
___
22nd September 2015

*Dylan*

   The sound of my School bell erupted  in the English classroom causing me to jump out of my seat, grabbing my school bag with one hand and my books in the other. I rushed out of the classroom ignoring whatever it was Mrs. Jones had to say and headed for my locker.

   I put in the combination to unlock it and shoved my books in, then reached in to get my phone from inside the locker.

    I checked through all the notifications and opened the message from Hayley.

Hayley: Yo dimwit, we're waiting for you outside.

   I shook my head at Haley's still evident hatred for me and slammed my locker shut, running through the hallway like a maniac.

   Spotting them by the fountain at the outdoor cafeteria,  I walked over to them.

   "Took you long enough." Hayley blurted out earning her a warning glare from Gray as I silently laughed to myself.

   I followed behind Ethan as the four of us went down the steps to the table on the grass, not too far from the fountain. Annie Arnold and high chair lead all gathered around the table having their lunch. We walked towards them and stood right in front of the table.

   Hayley and Gray glared at them with their eyes. That must have scared off the cheerleaders because the way they packed up their trays seemed like their lives depended on it.

   We watched as they scurried off leaving only Annie on the table and we sat opposite her. At first she had this dirty look in her eyes and she just eyed us all but then like five seconds after that frown of hers turned into a full pleasant heartfelt smile. Fake.

   We knew Annie more than she ever thought so she could just stop the drama. Her eyes landed on Gray and she took an apple from Her tray, stretching it out for her to take.

   "Want an apple?"

   Gray rolled her eyes, smacking the fruit out of her hand.

   "Fine then." Annie breathed out and folded her arms as she looked to Ethan. "Hey Ethan, you look swell."

   Ethan just shrugged at her compliment and stayed silent. We really didn't have time for all this, I thought and as if reading my mind Hayley slid the food away from the table.

   "Save the act for someone else okay." Hayley said. "We know what you did."

   "I don't know what you're talking about." She furrowed her eyebrows.

   Gray lowered her voice and leaned in. "Yes you do and you're gonna tell us why." She hissed.

   Now that it was let out and said, I looked at Annie to get a reaction from her. This was the only chance we had to find out who this killer was and Annie was our only suspect. It had to be her because if it wasn't, things could get really bad.

   My eyes were still glued on Annie's face and I watched as she went silent. I could sense a frightening look in her eyes... a look she always made when she was around Chloe.

   Annie dropped her eyes to the table and began packing her things. "You're probably mistaken." As she was about leaving, Ethan rushed over to block her path.