Truth or DARE

(Alex's POV)
I woke up and saw that the sun had started to set. Tyler had woken up after me. "Hi" "hey, how was your nap?" i asked as i grabbed his fingers. "good but uh... i wanna get up" "same, sadly i have a child on me" i sighed and looked down at Josh. "meh, just wake him up" "k" i kissed his cheek and flicked his forehead. "hu- Oww!! What the hell was that for?!" "it was to get you off of me" "but your a good pillow" he said getting up. i stood up and said. "so i've been told"

I walked inside and everyone was weird. i looked at Dad and noticed... *gasp* HIS LIP IS BUSTED!! "Daddy what happened?!" he looked as i made my way toward him. "Oh, funny story. So i got Spencer to leave and when i closed the door BOOM! I hit a vase, it fell and broke but i ended up with this! No biggie" he shrugged. "Okay..but next time watch it, i don't want you getting hurt" he blushed a light pink. "*giggle* Oh you" i said as i kissed his cheek and left. i grabbed Joe and Brendon and sat on the floor. "why!" said Brendon. "because, WE are gonna play Truth or DARE."

"Fine" said Joe. "i'm down" "Can i play?" said Patrick. "Sure, anyone else?" Mikey, Tyler and Dallon came over and took a seat. "How about we go somewhere more...Privet?" "Kk. Dad, we'l be in my room." i said "Wait! Alex, can you take Saint?" said Mom. i walked over to her and got Saint. "Of course, by mommy" i said as i met the others at the top. "I have a bad feeling about this" said Patrick.

We walked in and everyone took a different seat. either bean bag, office chair, bed, or floor. I sat on the floor next to Patrick and asked. "who starts?" "Meee!!" said Joe. "Tyler, Truth or Dare?" "umm...Dare!" Joe smirked. "I dare you to...Go kiss...PETE!!" "oh no he didn't!" said Brendon in his signature Girl voice. "I'll do it, i'm not scared!!" he said as he went out.

The rest of us ran out and down the stairs. i grabbed my camera on the was out so they could NEVER live it down. Tyler went down and grabbed Pete's shirt. "hi" he said as he kissed him. I snapped the picture and Pete backed away. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" "Joe Dared me to, BYE!" he said as he ran back up, us behind. "THAT WAS AWESOME!! OTP" i said as we walked in the room. "Wow... Pete's not that bad a kissed" "TMI!!" we yelled.

"Okay, Alex! Truth or DARE!!" "Truth" i said proudly. i'm not taking a dare from him. "Fine!..Do you have a crush on someone in this room?" i blushed a deep red. "i-i-i-" "c'mon! hurry and tell us!!" said Mikey. "*sigh/blush* Y-yeah" i said sincerely. they all gasped "WHO?!" they all yelled. "i'm not telling! that wasn't the question!!" they sighed and all mumbled "I bet its me". "Brenny! Truth..or DARE!!" "dare me!! i'm not scared!"

"Ummm........I dare you to......Give Mikey a lap dance!!" he laughed and "WHAT?!" screamed Mikey. Brendon grabbed him and put him on the bed and got on top of him. He did a short little dance. Little did they know that i was filming the WHOLE THING!! this is PERFECT for blackmail. "Okay, Dallon, Truth or Dare?" "Dare" he smiled deviously. "i dare you to take off your shirt and leave it off for the WOLE Day" "easy enough" he said as he took off his shirt and revealed some un-noticeable abs. "Damn Dallon! you look HOT!" said Tyler. "th-thanks? Joe! Truth or Dare." "Truth"

"Pussy! any ways-" "Hey!" "Shut up! tell me... Was Ruby a drunk mistake?" "No, but she was a mistake" he said. he smirked and turned his head toward Patrick. "Trick, Truth or Dare?" "Dare!" "gimme a minute" said Joe as he smiled and locked the door. "I dare you to-for at least 10 seconds- kiss Alex" he said as he smirked at both of us. DAMMIT JOE!!! i blushed a deep, DEEP red. i looked at Patrick and he was as red as a tomato. "i-" "you gotta do it, it IS a DARE after all" "p-Patrick?" i said as i looked at him.

"Fine" he grabbed my face and put his soft beautiful lips on mine. i was on cloud9... It felt like i just woke up and I had a life time supply of free pizza at PizzaHut and unlimited Free pancakes at IHOP.. "9...10!!" Yelled Joe. i let go and looked at Saint. he was sitting on my lap and was looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "A-alex, T-truth, o-o-or, d-d-dare?" Asked Patrick. "Dare" i said simply still looking at Saint. "i-i-i,*sigh* i, Dare you t-to cuddle D-Dallon" he said.