What a Catch Donnie

(Pete's POV)
I finished splitting everything up and I grabbed mine AND Alex's pile. She, surprisingly, got a decent amount of fan mail and gifts in her pile of stuff. Other than the stuff WE gave her. She's slowly becoming more and more famous. I'm proud.

We walked to our dressing rooms and dropped our gifts off. "Hey Pe- whoa! were'd you get all that stuff from?!" Alex screeched. "Fans, and this is your stuff" I put her thing down. "Seriously?!" "Yeah, fans brought you some stuff and we devised our stuff and gave it to you" "Thanks Pete!" She yelled and hugged me.

Pete? She never calls me by my name.. Is it because of the whole crush thing? God I hope not!

"Yeah, so.. what do ya wanna do?" "Can you take Dax over to Dad?" To who? "Dad?" "*blush* Sorry! I meant Gerard, see he's like a father to me so I kinda-" "*chuckle*Its okay, just stop rambling" "*smile* Thank you" "Any time baby girl" I winked at her and grabbed Daxton. "Gwampa!" "See ya latter Al" I saw her blush as I walked out. "You know, your mommy's really pretty Daxton" "Ya! she cool" "I know buddy"

"Yo" "Hey, Alex told me to hand you your 'Grandson'" "Oh, you heard *giggle* thanks" "Bye Dax! see ya man!" "Bye Gwampa!" "Bye Pete" I closed the door and headed towards stage. "Lets see how we're filling up" I poked my head in between some curtains. "Cool, doors opened like an hour ago so, we're doing good so far!" I looked down ad saw a little girl standing with and iPod recording me. "Sshh, don't tell anyone, okay?" She nodded slowly.

"*wink* enjoy the show cutie." I took my head back. "Well I just made that girl's year" I said and Dan looked at me confused. "Don't ask"

-/--Time Skip To.. During FOB Performance? Sure, Why Not!-:/-

(Patrick's POV)
They got my piano all set up and the lights went dim. I sat down and started to play "

"I've got troubled thoughts and a self of steam to match, what a catch.. what a catch,! wow oh ooh!

You'll never catch us so just let me be, I said I'll be fine till the hospital or American Embassy. Ms. Flack said 'I still want you back'.

I've got troubled thoughts and a self of steam to match! what a catch! what a catch! And all I can think of is the way I'm the one who charmed the one, who gave up on you! Who gave up on you!!.."

I started to remember all the bad, sad and depressed times I shared with Pete. Half way through the song I just, Broke!

I began to cry, the whole venue was dead silent. I calmed down a bit and looked out at all the soft eyes, warm smiles, and silent cries of the crowd. "You guys leave me speechless. Heh good thin they gave a microphone right? So I can keep talking?" (This happened IRL 😭) I wiped the tear stains off of my face and started to play 20 Dollar Nose Bleed.

(Alex's POV)
Why is Patrick crying? I don't like seeing him this way.. What happened?

"Bren? why is-" Brendon ran on stage. "Why is- oh right, he sings in it" "Dallon? Why was Trick crying?" "Wait, you don't know?" "Know what?" "Do you know who the song's written for or, what its purpose was?" "No.." He glared over at the stage. "Why? what is it?" "Well.. Lets go to my room a-and I'll tell you!" He took Daxton from Gerard and dragged me over to his dressing room "What is it! why is it so important?!" "Because it was a promise!"

"To what?!" "Pete wrote it for Patrick!" "W-what about it?!" "Pete promised Patrick he wouldn't commit suicide! Thats why Patrick cried! Because it was meant for him!" Those words felt like bullets to my heart.

"Okay" Dallon calmed down. I just stood there, in silence. "Mommy?" I looked down to a concerned Daxton. I picked him up as a tear came out of my eye. "No, no, don cwy mommy" He wiped my tear off and kissed my cheek. "Alex" I looked over to Dallon. "I'm-" "Don't say your sorry *sniffle* you didn't do anyt-thing w-wrong *tear/sniffle*" He had concerned eyes. "I'm gonna go to the bus now" I walked out of the room. "Alex, you know you can't" "T-then I'll be i-in P-Patrick's r-room" I waddled over to the dressing room. I set Daxton on one of the couches and gave him a stuffed bear and a toy truck to play with.

I lied down on the other couch and grabbed Patrick's cardigan. "*whisper* w-why? W-why him, w-why them?"
I've heard of what happened in 2005, Pete ALMOST committed suicide, but failed at his attempt. It was all over the news.. I guess he promised in 2009, because he knew, he knew that Patrick didn't trust him alone anymore.. Not after what he'd done..

"Yeah and then the ball came and almost- Alex?" I heard Andy. "Honey are you okay?" Joe asked. "Alex what's wrong?" Pete came over and crouched down to see my face. "*whisper/sniffle* w-what would've happened to Bronx.." "I can't hear you baby, are you okay?" "Guys whats the hold up!" Patrick walked in, I could practically FEEL how he stared at me. "..Alex?" I sat up and Pete hugged me.

"What's wrong baby?" I cried. Tears were shed, confusion was brought, music was played, and it gave me a thought.

Why did it hurt me so much?...

Hi! So.. you guys still liking this thing? Well I hope so, cuz' like it or not, I'm gonna keep going! Take care guys!

BBYYEEEE!!!!

~Your Author 😅💜💙🎶🎸🍕😘