Tattoos

(Alex's POV)
I woke up and saw Dax in his little onesie, sound asleep on my chest. How the Hell did you end up on me??

I kissed his head and heard a knock on the connecting door. I opened it and was met by.. I don't know who.

I grabbed my glasses and carefully put them on. "*whisper* Dallon?" "*whisper* Hey, you sleep well?" "Yeah, you?" "Eh, I've had better. You ready for today?" "*blink* *blink* what's today?" "*face palm* *sigh*Tattoos, your getting your tattoos today" "*smile* Oh yeah. Yeah I guess i'm ready." "You nervous?" "Sorta. I mean, what do you expect? my very first tattoo and I'm getting more than one too, nerve wrecking" "Yeah... Oh! and good news" "What?"

"You can get your cast off today!" "Hell yeah!!" I yelled and instantly covered my mouth. Daxton woke up and started silently crying. "Sshh.. hush. Its okay, its okay. Mommy's got you, mommy's here. Sshh" I rubbed his back and he calmed down after repeating this for a while. "*yawn* tanks mummy." He gave me a kiss and cuddled back to sleep. "Geez, I didn't think you'd be this exited about your cast" "Are you serious? Dude, I haven't played guitar in forever! I can't wit to get this devil's trap off!" "*laugh* Well, your appointment is in..*looks and phone* 3 and a half hours."

"So today will be like.
1. Get cast off
2. Come here for whatever reason
And 3. Get tattooed?"

"Essentially, yes." "So step one. get out of bed?" "*sigh* sucks, but yes" "Well shit" I held Dax's head with one arm and body with my cast. I got up and Dallon got out after me. "You want me to hold my nephew?" "*sigh* yes please" I carefully handed him over while I took my clothes and took a REALLY fast shower. I put on a Nirvana tank-top, dark jeans, my old galaxy converse and combed my hair.

"*sigh* today's a special day. why not a little bit of makeup?" I applied some water proof eyeliner, a little blush and some lipgloss. "Beautiful! ish? Fuck it" I walked out of the bathroom and put away my onesie and pj's. "Hey, *yawn* good morning" said and overly tired Gerard. "Hi" He stayed in his bunk so i climbed up. "How's D-*yawn* Daxton?" I moved the hair from his face and kissed his forehead. "He's fine daddy. Go back to sleep, you need your rest" "*smile* T-thanks.." He dozed off. I closed the curtain and jumped down."oh! hey Alex!" Kenny waved and continued to eat his breakfast. "Hai!" I sat in the couch next to Brendon, Dallon and Dax.

"Hey, are you gonna change his clothes?" Dallon referred to Dax. "Nah. I think he really likes that onesie!" "Well, i'm gonna go make some breakfast. Anything in mind?" Brendon asked us. "Umm... Hot Pocket" Dallon said and kissed Dax. "Uh I don't know... I'll take a Hot Pocket I guess" "*wink* coming right up!" He hopped over the couch and to the 'kitchen'.

-/;--//TO THE HOSPITAL!!!/:/--

"You ready?" Mikey held my hand and held Dax with the other as we walked into the hospital. "Yeah.." We walked inside and shivered at the cold air. Mikey stopped. "W-what?" "Here" He put Daxton down and he INSTANTLY clutched his leg. Mikey took off his jacket and gave it to me. "T-thank-k-k y-you" I put it on and he picked Daxton back up. We signed in and sat down in the waiting room.

Daxton sat in between us and played with his hood. How is this gonna feel? Will it hurt? God I hope not! I felt and a hand on mine and turned over. Mikey looked at me. "Hey, don't be nervous. your gonna do fine, okay?" I side smiled and he kissed my forehead. "Thanks babe" I said. "Oh you two are so cute together!And your son looks so much like his daddy! Wow your lucky. aww, and congrats!!" We looked over at a blonde young woman. I guess she's a nurse?

"O-oh no we're not-" "Thank you!" Mikey cut me off!! "I had a son once. But because of some PERSONAL issues we couldn't keep him.." "Oh I'm so sorry.*smile* My name's Alex and the lovely men in my life and Mikey and Daxton" "My name's Abigail" Daxton looked up at her and said. "Mummy?" Oh HELL NO!! "U-uh.." "Why did you give him up? And why are you here?" "I-I umm" She ran out.

"*sigh*" "Alex, who the hell was that?" "Daxton's biological mom" "Well, what does she want?" "I don't know" "Alex Wentz Camper?" We looked up at a nurse. "Yeah, thats us." Mikey answered and got up. "Yes, your room is number 14 on the second floor and your doctor will be there shortly" "Thank you" We used the elevator and made our way to the room.

Mikey held my hand "Its now or never"

(Patrick's POV)
"Okay! the message is recorded" "The videos and pictures are set" Andy said. "We finished memorizing the cords and lyrics" Pete said. "And the song was posted" Joe said while getting up. "So it's all ready for the next concert?" "It should be. By the time our next concert is here, a couple thousand people will know the song!"

"Okay, lets watch the video"

The video starts with Alex introducing herself and showing off Saint and Bronx. Then the pictures of her parties, and the video's for truth or dare like: Tyler kissing Pete, Joe throwing Elisa in the pool and her kissing me. It shows videos from tour like for example: wen she took a video of all of us sleeping and being 'spotted' by Pete, Gerard feeding Dax, Andy and Alex playing Monopoly and stuff like that. We made a montage of pictures like: The Panic! guys, Gerard,Daxton. Mikey and Alex in their onesies. Alex and me kissing but Dax kissing us both too, Alex on stage with Alternate Enemies, and little things like that.

"Awesome!" I beamed. "We nailed it!" Joe and Pete high fived. "She is gonna LITERALLY Die!" Andy smiled.

My phone vibrated.

"Hello?"
Hey Patty!
O-oh! H-hi Alex!
Hey! so I got my cast off FINALLY! and were heading to the tattoo place! Oh! and after I guess we're meeting up?
"I-I.. Sure! Okay, anything else?"
Nope! thats it.. Oh! Dax say hi to daddy
'HAI DADDA!!'
"Hey buddy! Keep mommy safe, okay?"
'Otay!'
Bye Patrick!
"*giggle* Bye"

I hung up and looked over at the guys. "We have like 4 hours" "Really?!" "Yeah! she just got her cast off and heading to get tattoos" "Okay! so lets get this finished before sound check" Pete said and we got to work.

-/;;---AFTERWARDS--/:/-

(Alex's POV)
"Okay, I wont lie, this is gonna hurt like a bitch" "I-i'll be fiiiine. If I get nocked unconscious, just let them work." "What? why?" "So i feel less pain" "O-okay" Mikey held my hand and the tattoo artist came over. "You ready pumpkin?" "*deep breath* as ready as i'll ever be...