Welcome to Vancouver B-Day part 2

(Alex's POV)
I walked in the airport and was swarmed with fans. "Hey guys." I said while they yelled. People ran up and took selfies while others filmed and asked for autografts. I signed some papers, note books, and phone cases but the fans wouldn't leave. But then I got a bright idea.

I took a page from a book I read and took it into action. "OMG!! Is that Selena Gomez?!" I pointed over and saw all of the heads shoot over. I tightened my grip on Daxton and ran to the nearest bathroom.

I ran in and locked the door behind me. "Wha wrong mummy? yu otay?" "*sigh* yeah, i'm fine buddy" I sat him down on the sink and pulled out the baby harness, my hoddie and a pair of sunglasses. I quickly put on the jacket, slipped on the harness and strapped Dax in. "Okay, so we're gonna go get Daddy, okay bud?" "Otay" "But you have to promise to be quiet" "I pomiss!" "Thank you" I put the sunglasses on and put the bags back on.

I unlocked the door and walked back to the front. Luckily the fans were gone and I found the guys looking around. "Sorry guys *takes off sunglasses and puts on glasses* Too many fans" "I don't see any" Kenny shrugged. "I ditched them" "What?how!?" Brendon jumped. "I said 'Look Selena Gomez' and they fell for it" "Nice" Mikey commented and then Dallon rolled his eyes.

"Lets get to our gate" "And security"

-/:/-/;After Security-:;/---//;

"Hey, I just found out something" Dad said"What?" "Daxton rides for free since he's only 2 years old!" "Sweet. Hey, Patrick" "Yeah. whats up" "Turns out, Supernatural is shot in Canada!" "Thats amazing! What a coincidence too" "I know right?!" We had fangirl attack and went on and on about the show.

Strange.. I thought he didn't know the show..

Well something's up

(Jared's POV)
I set Tom down for a nap and headed downstairs. "Hey Jared, you mind grabbing the ketchup for me?" I walked in the kitchen and saw my beautiful wife Genevieve making some hot dogs for us. "*chuckle* Not a problem" I grabbed it with no effort and looked down at her. "I know I should've married someone shorter" she mumbled. "Hey, its not my fault your parents were short too"

"And its not my fault you're freakishly tall either" she pouted. I bent down and kissed her. "Short or not, I still love you" I handed her the ketchup and sat down. "Hey by the way um, Patrick, the guys and some other of his friends are staying near here for the next 2 weeks." "Really!! Cool I haven't seen the guys since the hiatus!" "Yeah, oh and Pete adopted a daughter who's a fan so we arranged to meet her"

"I'm sorry. We?" "Oh! Damn I have to go call Jensen and Misha" "Okay, but come back soon or your food'll get cold" "Alright" I walked back to the pool and sat on a chair.

Jared- Hey, Partick and his friends are gonna stay here in Van. for the 2 weeks
Jensen- And?
Jared- Pete actually adopted a kid and she's a fan!
Jensen- No way!
Jared- yeah! and there on their way now!!
Jensen- sweet! can't wait
Jared- okay, see ya bud
Jensen- bye

I checked my watch and texted Misha.

Jared- Hey! so Patrick and the guys are coming to Van and there staying near us AND Pete adopted a kid and she's a fan!
Misha- AWESOME!! Dude, text me wen they get here tomorrow. What's the kids name?
Jared- Alex I think.
Misha- YES!! Her and me are gonna be Biffles!
Jared- Biffles?
Misha- BFF!! Well i'm gonna go grab West so. see ya tomorrow?
Jared- Totally! bye man
Misha- bye

I put my phone in my pocket and went back inside. "Lets go grab Tom" I ran upstairs and picked him up. "Hey!" He giggled at me. "What are you laughing at?!"