Reading Gods Word Daily

"Your word is a lamp onto my feet and a light onto my path"- Psalm 119:105My view,Gods word will light up your whole life

- Psalm 119:105
My view,
Gods word will light up your whole life. If you dont know Gods word your in the dark. When your in the dark you can't see your basically blind. You don't know where to turn, What's the right move, Where to go. And all you need to do see is let God shine his light on your life and by doing that you are letting him into your heart. But also knowing Gods word living by it and when you need to make a choice you can always refer to Gods word to assure you that what you are doing is right.

Advice,
God wrote the bible for us to not just read but to live by it. The bible is like a friend that always gives you advice. But the bible will never give you ill advice. You can never go wrong with reading Gods word. And another thing to keep in mind is reading it not only when you need help but also when everything is going smoothly. Its like taking a swimming class you wouldn't take it while you are drowning you take it before you even get in the water.That's why reading Gods word should be the first thing you do when you wake up. So when you do come across troubles you already know what to do and what's right. That doesn't mean you can't read the bible while your in trouble. Its just better to always have his word fresh in your mind and always in your heart.

Challenge :
Before you turn on your phone, tablet, or TV when you first wake up read Gods word do that every day. If you put him first your day will go much smother.