Gods Love

See what kind of Love the Father has given to us

See what kind of Love the Father has given to us. So that we should be called Children of God; And so we are. The reason the world dose not know us is because it dose not know Him.
1 John 3:1

My veiw,
God loves us so much the kind of love he has for us has a special name called "Agape Love" It means everlasting love. Nothing that we did, do, or will do in the future will ever change the way He looks at us. When it feels like no one loves or cares for you just remember God gave his only son so that YOU can be forgiven from sin.

Advice,

God loves us. He also wants us to love yourself and others. He wants us to show his love to everyone we meet! Even people that aren't kind to us or that we just don't like.
He also wants us to love ourselves!
"For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body"
- 1 Corinthians 6:20
That price was when Jesus died on the cross for you. God made you He made every one. He is so perfect He is incapable of making a mistake.

Challenge,
Go for a whole day without saying anything negative about anyone including yourself. Pray for Gods help to do that. If your more positive you'll feel happier with your self.