God Has a Plan For You

For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD plans to prosper you not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future

Jeremiah 29:11

My view,
God has a plan for you. He loves you so much He planed out your whole life! When you think nothing is going right just remember its all part of the plan. And when things don't go the way you want them to, think do I want to follow my plan or Gods plan? Here's a hint Gods plan is ALWAYS better. So if things in you life dont make any sense remember Gods got this.

Advice,
When you stress out about a situation pray about it. But insted of praying that the situation goes the way you want it to pray that Gods will will take place. Because even though your idea of what should happen is good Gods plan is even better! He can open up doors you never even knew were there. He will give you so many great opportunitys if you let him.

Challenge,
Think about a situation your dealing with that's really bugging you it can be anything! If it bothers you it brothers God no matter how big or small the problem is. Pray and really give it to God its not your problem any more its in Gods hands. If you give it to God it will always work out in the long run. It may take some time so don't be discouraged if you don't see results over night. But take comfort in the fact that Gods working on it for you.