Anxiety and Worrying

Give all your worry and cares to Him for he cares about you

-1 Peter 5:7

My View,
I personally have struggled and still do struggle with anxiety. 1 in 5 teens battle some form of anxiety. It is real and you are not alone. God cares about your worries and fears. When you find your self worrying about a situation give it to God. Just pray and ask him to take care of it. A lot of things that people worry about is beyond their control. But nothing is ever beyond Gods control. God knows the future he knows what is going to happen and why it happens. That's not saying he will make your life perfect without any problems but God will always take care of you.

My View,

If you have anxiety or worry a lot. Its like always carrying a book bag full of weights. Its constantly weighing on you. God will take that book bag if you let him. When he takes it you have to make sure you don't take the book bag back by still worrying about the situation he already took care of. Its not easy so ask for his strength to not worry.

Challenge,
Make a list it can be in your head or in your notes etc. Write down your top 3 worry's that you most struggle with and give them all to God and ask for his help to not stress about them for the whole day. If you find your self worrying about any of those 3 situations Thank God for taking care of it. It will make a huge difference in your day.