Chapter 5

Hey Guys! I'm so sorry it has been so long! i have been crazy busy with school and stuff . And honestly, i have been lazy. I have had ZERO inspiration for this so i have been procrastinating. So again, i apologize for the long wait. Please enjoy Chapter 5! P.S. THIS WILL PICK UP AFTER THE GAMES AND THE DRAGON ATTACK!!! again, i am being super lazy. Feel free to use your imagination for how the games turned out. And FYI, Rachel replaced Wendy before the two guilds combined, was not in the games until the last day where she replaced Juvia.

It was the day after the dragons from the past attacked. I was still shaken up from it. So many people could have died from the attack, I am great full no one did.

I am on my way to meet up with Lucy, Lisanna, Mira, Erza, and Yukino to get ready for the banquet the king of Crocus is holding in honor of all the guilds that helped during the attack. As I am walking down the street, I pick up a familiar scent.

Sting...

A smile tugs onto my lips as I turn to see the owner of that name. Walking with him was Natsu, Lector, and Happy. It seems that they are getting along well.

"Well hey there, you blonde Bastard!" I smirked as I called out.

"Heya Shorty!" Sting responded.

"You and I both know that I am not short!"

"You're short compared to me."

"I'M ALMOST AS TALL AS YOU!" I fumed as the group of four walked up to me.

"And yet I am still able to get a reaction out of you every time I mention it." He smirks.

"Fine, if you're going to be like that, I'm just gonna leave!" I spoke as I was about to turn around and leave. However, before I could, I felt two strong and powerful arms wrap around my waist. I then felt the Light Dragon Slayer burry him head into my neck.

"Don't be like that Rach..." He said using my nickname while becoming mellow.

I turned around and gave him a hug. After a little bit, he let me go. I then turned to the seemingly uninterested Natsu.

"So I see you are getting along with Sting pretty well, Natsu." I commented.

"Ya, he's a pretty cool guy!" The salmon haired male spoke. I glanced at Sting and he was beaming at the comment his idol gave him. I shook my head and chuckled as Natsu began to speak again.

"You seem to be pretty chummy with him too, Rachel. What's the deal with that? You guys were at each other's throats during the games."

"Well-" I started.

"RACHEL!!!"

I felt a shiver run down my spine as I recognized the voice. Both the boys and the cats physically paled. I then turned around and greeted the owner of the voice.

"Hey Erza! What's up?"

The scarlet haired female stormed up to me.

"You are going to be late if you don't hurry up!" she responded.

I looked at her confused for a second and then it was like a light bulb went off inside my head. The Party!!! I still needed to meet up with the girls and get ready.

"OH CRAP!!!" I yelled, "I'll see you guys later!"

I then sped off with Erza tailing close behind me.

"Bye Rachel!" I heard Sting call behind me. A genuine grin graced my features as I sped away.

~~ Time Skip!! ~~