Chapter 2

I awoke the next morning to the bright and shining sun. It took me a few minutes to adjust to my surroundings. I was in the middle of a vibrant forest, which confused me. Wasn't I at Laxus's apartment? I soon realized what has happened.

It was all a dream...

I sighed as I stood up and began walking. Yes, everyone was still missing, and yes the remaining guild members knew who I was. I wasn't a mystery anymore. I soon realized i was at the guild and i entered. I was quietly greeted by everyone as I headed to request board to list for another job. Conveniently, just like my dream, members of Twilight Ogor burst through the doors and demanded money. I sighed as I prepared to fight off the pathetic idiots, but some one bested me to the punch, literally. Everyone of those Twilight idiots were sent packing back to their guild. The person who has defeated then had pink hair and was covered in bandages. He turned and smiled at everyone. He was about to speak when I interrupted him.

"Who the hell are you?!" I questioned.

He blinked a few times before responding, " I could ask you the same thing. "

I was about to say something back to him when someone screeched my name.

"Rachel?????"
I turned to see who it was.

"Laxus!!!!!" I yelled as I tackled him. I heard several people gasp as I did this.
" Hey! Leggo of me! " he said.
"Never!!!" I said as tears began to form in my eyes.

I heard him sigh as he returned my hug, earning even more gaps from the spectators.

"Rachel, why are you here?" He asked as he took hold of my shoulders.

"Oh, I revealed myself shortly after you guys disappeared." I explained as I gestured to my newly returned guild mates.

" Oh, and Pinky sorry for accusing you. And by the way what's your name."

" Natsu, Natsu Dragneel." He said.

" Okay, so you're the fire dragon slayer? The son of Igneel?" I said.

" Yep! The one and only." He responded.

After my short reunion with Laxus, I became acquainted with everyone else that I didn't know at the guild.

The tallish scarlet haired woman was Erza Scarlet, the blonde with the large bust was Lucy Heartfillia, the raven haired man who was almost always in his underwear was Gray Folbuster, the young girl with blue hair was Wendy, the brooding male with jet black hair was Gajeel. There were three siblings, Mirajane, Elfman, and Lissana Strauss. There was also Cana and Levi. Not to mention Guildarts.

There were many more people but these few made the biggest impression.

After I became aquatinted with everyone, the guild hall turned into a huge celebration. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. Cana quickly challenged me to see how much liquor we could hold before we passed out. I welcomed the challenge and I heard someone in the crowd scream "SHE'S SCREWED!!!" I shot a glare towards the crowd and walked over to my challenger.

"Cana?" I asked.

" Ya? " she answered. Her speech was already slurred.

" I wanted to let you know, that for the sake of my guild and my family name, I will not lose. "

"M'kay." She responded.

After about sixteen rounds I began to become woozy and it was noticeable.

"Hey, you feeling alright there kid?" Cana asked.

I drew in a slow breath, and then exhaled even slower allowing a blue mist to escape my lips.

"What the- It looks like you haven't even had a drop of this stuff!" Cana exclaimed as she gestured to my drink.

"Oh! That's really easy to explain. You see, the kind of magic I use allows me to expel any toxins from my body. That includes any adult beverage." I said with a smug grin.

"Well if that's the case, how am I ever going to beat you?" She asked.

"That's simple, you won't." I let it a small giggle at her shocked reaction.

"Oh well! This will still be awesome! You ready to continue?" She asked.

"Bring it -"

"Excuse me." I was interrupted. I looked up and saw Mirajane. I smiled and nodded my head for her to continue." A letter just arrived for you Rachel ." She finished. She then handed me a small envelope. It didn't say who it was from so I held it up to my nose.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked as she walked up to me with Nastu trailing her.

"Smelling it." I casually responded.

"And why are you doing that?" Nastu asked.

I turned and glared at him as I began to explain, "Because I'm a Dragon Slayer you dimwit. I thought you would have figured that out by now."

"Wow! Really?!" He asked as he got up in my face.

"Ya, now get out of my face!" I snapped as I gently shoved him to the ground.

"What kind do you use?" He asked.

"Ice Queen Dragon Slaying magic."

"What's the difference between regular ice slaying and ice queen slaying magic?"

"Ice Queen is more powerful."

"How do become a Ice Queen Dragon Slayer?"

"You have to be raised by the Ice Dragon Queen, Miyu."

"Okay thanks!" He jumped up and ran off. I let out an irritated sigh as I tore open the letter and began to read it.

Dear Ice Queen,
I heard that your pathetic guild mates are back. I have to admit, I am looking forward to beating, not only yours, but their asses in the Grand Magic Games as well. That is if your not to embarrassed to play. If you do, I have a little wager I would like to discuss with you.
Sincerely,
The White Dragon Slayer

You let a little smile creep on to you face then quickly covered it with a fake look of anger. It was obviously convincing because the newly reinstated Master Makerov asked to see the letter. He quietly read the note to himself and then looked up at me.

"Explain, now!" He boomed.

"Another competitor wrote that, don't worry I am about to go beat him up, and Macao will explain what the Grand Magic Games are." And with that said, I began walking towards the guild doors.

"Granddaughter!" Master said.

"Ya Gramps!" I responded.

"How are you going to get there?"

I smirked,"I am going to fly! "

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! Chapter 2 is done!!!!! Please vote comment and share! Till next time!