#4

At our three months anniversary he took me out for dinner at this super fancy restaurant out of town and we would have the most delicious dinner I had since ages. Afterwards I was finally allowed to sleep at his house. We came home pretty late and we went to bed straight. I felt a sleep in his arms and I felt safe since a long time. When Caleb woke up he made us some breakfast on bed and Caleb and I had a cuddle. I turned my arm around him and said; "I'm ready." Then I told him my story. From the part where I was bullied which was the reason of my eating disorder, from the start of my depression. I told him about all the endless doctor appointments, the intakes and my attempts until the end when I met him. I even took all my bracelets of, something I never did because I wanted my wrist to be covered. This was the first time I saw him crying, and it literally broke my heart.
From this day one we spent all the time we had together, we opened up to each other more and more. I got to see more of his soul, and I loved every single part of it. We stayed up until the sun rose, talking about everything and nothing at all, but we also had hours when we just sat there in silence. Those moments he just looked at me and smiled, those where the moments I wish I could read his mind. The moments I spend with him was like everything was right again.