CHAPTER TWENTY

Monte POV

"We Kill Other People Only For Y'all Kids Lives.. Sometimes Ours But Wanting To Kill Isn't Ever Good Its A Sin... Y'all Will Understand When You Get Older. Let's Go Its Dangerous Out Here" I Stand And Turn To A Someone Holding A Gun Towards Me In The Shadows.

"Just Jinx Yourself Monte"It Was A Female I Swear If This Is Trinity Or My Own Sister...

"Who Are You?"Trent Demand The Female Laughs And Slowly Comes Out The Shadows The Boys Gasp

"______!"

I Watch As The Boys Pull Out Guns. "Yo What Did I Just Say-" "We Understood But This Bitch Can't Be Trusted Monte"Trent Said Keeping His Eyes And Glock On The Girl. She Looked Familiar But I'm Not Sure.

"Wouldn't Chresanto Get A Kick Out Of His Two Sons Being Out Here With Guns And I'm Sure Da'Vante And Jamirya Don't Approve Of You Two Buying Guns" I Frown Then Step Up. "Yasmin" She Glares At Me And Put The Gun Down.

"Happy Late Fathers Day Monte" I Frown And Look At Her Along With The Boys "The Fuck You Just Say?"She Laughs And Smiles "Remember Fuckin Me A Year Ago When We Were Drunk? Let's Just Say You Didn't Use A Condom And I Didn't Say Anything Your Daughter At Home Missing Daddy"

What
The
Hell.

Prince POV

"I'm Fine Baby I Promise" Jena Assures Me While I Exit The Top Elevator To Addaylah's Room. "I'll Pick You Up Around Four Okay. Is King Keeping You Busy"I Chuckle Imagining My Son Probably Trying To Flirt With Jena. I Just Got Custody Back And I Don't Want To Think About It. She Laughs And Sighs "Yea He Showing Me Instagram Dancers And Stuff. Oh Yea Bae Can You Pick Up Some Chicken Noodle Soup"

"Prince!" I Look Up As Remy And Ntayla Runs My Way. "Yea Sure Baby I Gotta Go Remy And Ntayla About To Tackle Me"She Laughs And We Hang Up.

"Hey Bad Ass One And Bad Ass Two"Remy Frowns And Roll Her Neck "I'm Nothing But Flawless" I Chuckle And Head Inside. "Hey Lyah How You Feeling" Addaylah Smiles And Sits Up. "I'm Ready To Go Mama Sent Ramiro To Get The Discharge Papers. Is Monte Outside?" I Shake My Head No And Sit Down Next To Mama She Was In Jake's Lap Asleep.

I Lean Back As Jake Lightly Wakes Mama. She Sets Up And Hugs Me.

"Aye Mama Where's Aaleyiah She's Not Answering My Calls" I Frown.

"Mines Either"Asia Says Looking At Addaylah Then Back To Mama. Mama Rubs Her Eyes "She Went Looking For Khalil He Been Missing For A While And She Had To Take Paris To The Doctor"I Nod And Feel My Phone Vibrate And Smile As Jena Sent A Long Paragraph.

The Door Opens With Ayiana, Na'Jay, Emire, Lani, Kennedy Ziala I Smile As They Crowd Addaylah.

"Alright Your Free To Go Addaylah"Ramiro Came In With Quintez And Some Man Behind Them I Had My Hand On My Gun Immediately.

"Calm Down Prince This Is Nathan"Quintez Pause And Looks At Mama. "My Real Father" Everyone Pauses I Forgot Quintez Went Searching For His Real Father. Mama Slowly Stands With Jake Behind Her I Seen He Was Ready Just In Case.

"Well Damn Sup Grandpa"I Look At The Door Seeing Ethan Nonchalantly Walks In With Kashae Behind Him Along With Kendra. Kendra Is Deaf So Her And Ethan Always Together Every Since Quintez And Kashae Been Together.

"Um Hi Nathan.. Your Out Of Prison Now?"Mama Slowly Asks I Study Nathan And He Looks Around The Room "Yea Quintez Bailed Me Out We Just Got Here"Mama Nods And Face The Front Door As Monte And The Boys Walk In But Behind Them Chresanto Daughter Walks In. Mama Moves Nathan Aside.

"Why You Here Yasmin You Was Disclaimed By Chresanto After The First Time You Fucked All Our Trust Up-"

"Jamirya I Advice You Sit Down And Shut Up Monte Has An Announcement For You All Especially You Addaylah" Yasmin Smiles And Glares At Addaylah. "What Is She Talking About Monte"Addaylah Demands Raising Out The Bed. Monte Shakes His Head And Look Down "Tell Her Or I Will"Yasmin Demands. I Watch As Mama Slowly Grabs Her Glock. "Addaylah I Had Sex With-" Addaylah Was Off The Bed In A Blink Of An Eye "Baby No Stop!" Monte Holds Addaylah Arms "Listen Just Listen Please-"

"No I Fuckin Hate You! Were Done!" Monte Turns And Points His Gun At Yasmin "You Tell Her The Truth Yasmin! I'm Not Losing Addaylah Cause Of Your Bullishit!"Yasmin Smiles Only And Look At Addaylah "Fine. We Fucked A Year Ago And We Have A Beautiful Girl-"Addaylah Punches Monte And Run At Yasmin.

"Asia Get The Kids Out" I Quickly Instruct.

"Addaylah Baby Stop We Were Drunk And I Didn't Even Remember Anything Cause She Was Gone When I Had Left And Never Hit Me Back Up! She Just Confronted Us With A Gun Addaylah I Didn't Know Anything And I Love You And Want My Future With You Monte Pulls Addaylah Off Yasmin While Mama Grabs Her And Take It Outside The Room. Addaylah Tries Fighting Out His Arms. "I Hate You-" Monte Holds Her Face And Pull Her In "No Baby No Look I Just Got You Back I Ain't Losing You That Fast No Be Mad But Don't Leave Me" I Shake My Head And Answer My Phone.

"Hey Baby What's Up" I Only Needed Jena Right Now. "Baby..." I Knew Something Was Wrong And Her Voice Was Telling Me Even More.

"Baby What's Wrong"She Sniffs "King Was Shot" I Felt Like My World Had Stopped But It Wasn't Over.

"I-Im Pregnant"

To Be Continued

READ
VOTE
COMMENTS
ENJOY

Yasmin & Monte One Year Old Daughter Should Be In MM

Short Update And Not As Juicy Then The Last Update On To Be Continues, But Next Chapter Will Show All Characters So No Confusion Or Anything And Book Eight Will Be Up So Add In Your Library.