CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Asia POV

"Ty Ty Jr How Many Times I Gotta Tell You Quit Eating So Much Candy?" I Look Up From My Phone In Time To See Ty Ty Jr Frown At Trent. 

"Then Quit Leaving It Out For Him To Get" Ty Says While He Picks The TV Remote Up And Flicks Through The Channels Until Setting On Martin. Trent Walks In Front Of Ty "Did I Ask For Yo Input On How To Treat My Kids?? No Then Shut The Hell Up Fr Yo Today Ain't The Day. And Get Yo Feet Off Mama New Dining Table" I Sigh Watching Trent Walk Over To Pick Ty Ty Jr Up And Grab Some Wipes. Ty Slowly Takes His Feet Down And Stand Facing Trent.

"First Off I Ain't Tryna Tell You Nothing When It Comes To Ty Ty Jr I'm Just Saying Since You Wanna Whine And Fuss.  Second, Nigga Is You On Yo Period  Or Something Talking About Today Ain't The Day Nigga That Ain't My Problem" Ty Continue To Clean Ty Ty Jr Face Then Sits Him Down Beside Me. I Didn't Even Get To Blink Before Ty And Trent Were Throwing Punches.

"Y'all Quit!!" I Quickly Stand Holding Ty Ty As He Cries And Jumps Around.  Na'Jay And Sydney Ran In With Sania And Rashaud Behind Them.

"Yo Y'all Stop! Asia What Happened?" Rashaud Demands As Addaylah Runs In To Help The Girls Try And Pull The Boys Apart. I Swallow Watching Trent Shove Na'Jay Onto The Ground And Continue Swinging On Ty.

"Na'Jay-" Na'Jay Stops Ke'Andre As He Walks In With A Confused Ramiro And Prince Behind Him.

"Aye Y'all Chill The Fuck Out!" Prince Yells Making An Echo Throughout The Mansion. Trent Glares At Ty As Rashaud Pulls Him Towards The Couches.

"Now What In The Hell Went On?" Ramiro Demands Looking From Ty To Trent Then To Me.  I Guess To Explain Since I Was The Only One In Here With Them Besides Ty Ty Jr.

"Ty Ty Jr Was Eating Candy Then Trent Came In And Told Him He Doesn't Need To Be Eating So Much Candy Then Ty Said Maybe Trent Shouldn't Leave It Out In Ty Ty View" I Pause To Sit Ty Ty Down Since Everything Had Stopped.  "So Then Trent Was Like Don't Tell Me How To Treat My Son, And He Said Today Ain't The Day Then He Told Ty To Get His Feet Off Mama's New Table. Ty Stood Up And Was Like Nigga I Ain't Tryna Tell You How To Treat Ty Ty Then He Asked Trent Was He On His Period Since He Talking About This Ain't The Day... Then They Fought" I Sit Back Down And Look At Ramiro As Prince. "Child You Just Wrote A Book Explaining All That" Riley Laughs Sipping Her Tea I Smirk Then Look Back At Ty And Trent.

"First Off Ty You Know Mama Will Kill You If She Seen Yo Feet On Her Table So You Better Hope That Shine Still On That Wood When Her And Jake Come Home From They Trip. Secondly Ty Ty Jr Quit Eating So Much Candy Before The Dentist Take All Yo Teeth, Get Upstairs And Watch TV In There Rashaud Go Take Him."Ramiro Watches As Ty Ty Head Upstairs With Rashaud Behind Him.

"Thirdly, Trent And Ty Neither Of Y'all Is Grown So Until You Move Out, Got A Job, And Paying Bills I Bet Not Have To Say Anything Else To Either Of Y'all Understood?" I Watch As They Glare At Each Other.

"Understood"Trent Says Then Walk To The Kitchen. Ty Smacks His Lips As Ramiro Folds His Arms Waiting For Him To Speak.

"Understood, Can I Go To The Mall Now?" Ramiro Nods And Hands Him Two Hundred Dollars. "Ooo Can We Go Ty!?" I Smile As Ayiana, Emire, Kennedy, Ky Ky, Lani, Zi-Zi And Ziala Runs To Ty Surrounding Him. Prince Chuckle And Looks At Ty.

"Mannnn Yea I Guess But Soon As One Of Y'all Act Up We Leaving" The Girls Nod And They Leave Ty Finna Have A Wonderful Headache.