CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jamirya POV

"Jake If You Don't Moveee I'm Tired Leave Me Aloneeee"I Whine As Jake Continue To Mess With My Ass. He Chuckle And Continue Messing With One Ass Cheek Making It Jiggle Then Make The Other Jiggle "You Stupid Move" I Laugh Popping His Hands And Cover My Lower Body.

"Oh Come On Baby" He Pouts I Smirk And Turn Back Over. I Was Sleeping Hard And Peacefully Until He Kept Shaking Me Then Went To My Ass When I Was Ignoring Him.

"Baby" I Continue Lightly Snoring "Baby I'm Serious Get Up" I Groan And Raise Up Looking At Him I Knew My Eyes Were Probably Red I've Been So Sick And Sleepy Lately He Moves A Strand Of My Hair Off My Hot Cheeks "Yo Phone Been Going Off Nonstop I Would Have Answered But You Said This Is Our Vacation And No Interruptions" I Frown Raising Up Slowly. I Walk Over To The Dresser And Pick Up My Phone Seeing Quintez Called Six Times, Ramiro Called Three Times, Asia Called Six, Prince And Aaleyiah Called More Then Eight Times Panic Immediately Hit Me.

"Pack Our Things Now" I Don't Face Jake And He Didn't Question Me. I Find My Closest Shoes And Grab My Phone While Calling Quintez.

"Turn This Yacht Around Now Francis We Gotta Head Back To The Dock" Francis Was Jake Yacht Driver He Looks At Me With Uncertain. "May I Ask Why-" I Hold My Hand Up Stopping Him And Call Prince.

"Hello Mama??" I Swallow And Run A Hand Through My Hair "What's Wrong Prince You And The Others Called Many Times-"

"Addalyah Was Shot" I Drop My Phone. I Felt Myself Wanting To Move But Couldn't "Baby What's Wrong??" Jake Held My Face And Noticed My Phone On The Ground And Picks It Up And Talk To Prince. I Face Francis Putting Up My Hair.

"Drive This Bitch Faster My Daughter Was Shot.

•••••

I Quickly Rush Off Jake's Jet And Run Inside The Hospital "Mama Over Here!"Zoe Shouts I Quickly Meet Her And Zatina "What Happened??"I Demand As Jake Jog Up To Us. "You Okay Mommy"Remy Asks I Cough And Nod

"Yes Mommy Okay" I Assure

"You Look Sick, But Excuse My Language Mama, But This Bitch Shot Her"Asia Shoves A Girl Forward Making Her Land Right On Her Face In Front Of Me. I Kneel Down And Pull The Head Up.

Trinity, Monte Bitch.

I Take My Hair Down Then Put It Back Up But In A Bun. "You Mine Bitch-"

"Beautiful No Wait Til You Do Anything Its Too Many People In Here And I Know Your Hurting But We Need To Check On Addalyah" It Was Hard Thinking To Go Ahead And Kill This Little Hoe Now Or Later. Ramiro Slowly Unwrapped My Fingers From Her Hair "It'll Be Okay Mama We Will Go Back Home And Tie Her Up Just Go See Addalyah" I Glare At Trinity Then See Zavion Shove Essence Monte Must Be In The Room With Addalyah.

This To Much Drama I Can't Have A Week Without Drama.

I Twist The Nob To Addalyah Room But Pause Outside The Room While They Talk

"Why You Even Bring Her Ratchet Self Monte?? No Why Did I Even Agree To Go Meet And Talk To You"

"Addalyah Stop I Didn't Plan On Her To Shoot You. It Took Everyone In Wendy's To Get Me Off Trinity, Addalyah I Love And Miss You. I Thought I Would Loose You Bruh I Wouldn't Survive Without You I Know You Know That" I Smile To Myself I Had Always Loved Monte But After I Seen Addalyah Being Different I Knew Either They Got In A Fight Or Something Else Went Down. I Wanted To Talk It Over But Addalyah Usually Handle All Her Issues Nor Did She Even Let Me Help So I Gave Her Space.