CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Addaylah POV

I Sigh As Skylar And I Get Out My New Pink Bugatti Chiron.  I Had To Get Rid Of The Old Black One After Some Of Trinity Face Was On The Wheel, Literally No Jokes.

"I Got A Bad Feeling About This Sky" Skylar Faces Me And Grabs My Shoulders. "You Can Do It I'm Right Here With You. So Get Over It And Come On I'm Starving Hella Hard Anyways" I Smile And Shake My Head As She Drags Me Behind Her. I Push All Negativity Back And Smile While Walking Towards The Back Where Monte Said He'll Be.  I Immediately Let My Smile Fall As Monte Meet My Eyes And Six Follow His. Trinity, Essence And A Little Boy Was Staring At Skylar And I.  "I'm Gone Bruh" I Turn "Addaylah Give It A Shot-" I Ignore Skylar And Head To The Parking Lot While Unlocking My Car In The Running Process. 

"Addaylah Wait!" I Didn't Care For Monte Yelling For Me. I Open My Door, Hop In And Close The Door "Addaylah Please I Need To Talk To You" I Roll My Eyes And Look At Him Outside The Window.  "Say Whatever You Need To Now So I Can Leave"I Demand He Looks At The Ground And Walks Off.

I Knew He Didn't Have Shit To Say.

I Roll My Eyes And Scream As The Passenger Door Opens And Monte Jump In.

"Get Out My Shit Monte-" His Lips Covered My Lips Throwing Me Off. I Wanted To Pull Away But I Couldn't His Lips Were All I Wanted And Needed At The Moment. He Swiftly Picks Me Up And Pulls Me In His Lap And Hold My Face While Deepening The Kiss. He Leans His Forehead Against Mine And Look In My Eyes "Your Mine Addaylah I Ain't Giving You Up So Easy And Fast-"

"Monte You Hurt Me So Much Just By Getting Back With Trinity Then When I Seen Y'all Son How You Think That Made Me Feel Even More? You Lucky I Didn't Run You Over"He Throws A Eyebrow Up And Wrap His Arms Around Me "Come In So I Can Explain Everything" I Shake My Head No And Look Down

"Trinity In There And You Know I'll Kill Her This Time And Yo Sister Smart Ass Mouth Go Make Me End Her Life Real Soon To So No" Monte Sighs And Pulls My Face To His Again "Five Minutes Addaylah That's It"I Didn't Seriously Want To But Him Begging Is Working My Nerves.

"I'm Not Playing Soon As Either Of Them Say Some Smart Shit I'm Going Off"I Warn Monte As We Head Back In He Chuckles And Bite His Bottom Lip While Inching Towards My Lips. "Calm Yo Sexy Ass Down Sometimes Before You Get Piped Down" I Feel My Cheeks Go Red And Hit His Arm Making Him Laugh. 

"Girl I Thought You Had Left Me" Skylar Says Taking A Bite Of Her Burger I Laugh Shaking My Head. "Not Yet Girl" Monte Takes My Hand And We Stop In Front Of The Table "Ay'Dence This Is Addaylah..." Monte Looks At Me I Frown Trying To Figure Out What Was Wrong "She's My Best Friend, My Rock, My Moon, My Other Heart, My Life And My Future Wife"I Widen My Eyes As Skylar Smirk And Do A Little Dance. Trinity Stands Quickly And Picks Up Ay'Dence.

"Yayy Daddy!" I Smile As Ay'Dence Dance In Trinity Arms Only Making Her Mad. 

"Addaylah..." I Cover My Mouth As Monte Gets On His Knees "Oh Hell No!"Essence Stands "Oh Hell Yes Bitch!"Skylar Laughs And Fan Herself. "Addaylah I Know I Messed Up And I Know It's Go Take A While To Forgive Me But I Love You So Much And I Hated Loosing You Your My Queen Baby Girl Can You Please Accept This Promise Ring So We Can Take The Journey Until Your Ready To Say I Do And Officially Be My Wife?" I Swallow Feeling All Eyes On Me Skylar Continues Dancing Making Me Laugh Then Look Down At Monte "Monte..."He Looks Up At Me With Glossy Eyes I Smile And Nod My Head "Yes"Monte Smiles Bigger Then Ever And Puts The Ring On My Finger And Pick Me Up Smashing Our Lips Together.

"You Not Worth Shit Monte I Hate You!"I Pull Away From The Kiss And See Trinity Pulling Out A Gun I Quickly Jump Down From Monte Arms "No!!" I Feel The Bullet Connect With My Chest And Fall To The Ground.

"Addaylah!!" Skylar And Monte Where By My Sides As Police And Ambulance Sirens Were In The Distance. I Didn't Even Care For The Bullet That Bitch Is MINE.

Quintez POV

"Raise Your Arms Sir" I Do As The Security Guard Says And Let Them Strip Search Me.

"Alright You Good To Go" I Head Inside As The Lady Behind The Desk Buzz The Cellmate.  I Patiently Wait For The Moment I've Been Waiting For My Whole Life.

A Tall Buff Dark Skin Man Walks Out With Shackles Around The Ankles And Handcuffs Around The Wrist.

My Father.

"Hey... Dad" The Man Look Me Up And Down Then Slowly Sit. I Look At The Prison Guards And Sigh "I Got It From Here" They Look At My Father Then Me.

"We Are To Stand Here Just In Case Mr Marino Wants To Escape, Planning Something With You And-"

"The Man Got Shackles On His Ankles That Weights Some Good Pounds This Place Is A High Ass Security He Ain't Going Nowhere Y'all Can Go"They Stare At My Father Then Leave. I Stare At My Father Then Clear My Throat. "Um-"

"Look I Gave You To Da'Vante For A Reason. I'm Not Capable Of Being A Father Especially Since I'm Locked Up So Leave Now" I Frown And Stand.  "I Didn't Come All The Way Up Here To Just Get Sent Back I Just Want To Know Why You Gave Me Away Before You Went To Jail" He Stares At Me For A Minute.

"Aite Sitcho Soulja Boy Looking Ass Down Then" Damn Pops Tryna Roast A Nigga. I Sit And Cross My Arms "Yo Mama Was A Hoe,  But She Did Hold Down A Nigga I Ain't Go Lie But She Thought She Could Hold Down Every Nigga Which I Didn't Like That Shit At All So After Letting Her Go I Started My Business Up And Shit I Was Getting Successful. Well Nine Months Went By And Ya Mama Came Back But With A Baby At The Time I Had Fucked Many Bitches And She Knew By Then She Wasn't Shit But She Claimed I Was The Daddy I Didn't Have No Doubt But I Knew I Wasn't Father Material Anyways So I Gave You To Da'Vante But Only To Help You I Can't Do Shit About It Now And You Have A Sister Too-" I Frown

All These Damn Secrets.

"Look Soulja Boy-"

"That's Quintez To You Nigga-" My Sentence Gets Cut Off By My Phone I Grab It And Quickly Stand "I Gotta Go Dad" He Stands Too "So Much For Seeing Me Right?" I Frown And Face Him

"My Little Sister Was Shot" I Quickly Head To The Door But Turn To Him "You'll Be Out By Tonight Daddy" He Frown Confused I Didn't Have Time To Explain I Had To Go Beat Someone Ass For Shooting Addaylah.

Short Because I Had Many Interruptions But Update Again Either Before Ten Or After

READ
VOTE
COMMENTS
ENJOY

New Book In MM, Along With Jamirya Recently Look & Addaylah And Monte In MM