Surface

Karma narrates:

Since i lived my whole life in the underworld, i'm suddenly blinded by the surface's bright lights compared to the underworld.

I begin to take in my surroundings, noticing I am standing on this black dirty surface. As my eyes trail down the lines that divide the black surface, I hear an annoyingly loud noise. I snap my head the other way and see this machine rapidly moving my way. Its seems...to have wheels??

Car driver-GET OUT MY WAY!!!!*says angrily*

Karma-huh whats wrong

Car driver-IM GONNA BE FUCKING LATE TO WORK YOU IDIOT SO MOVE OUT OR IM GONNA RAN U OVER!!

Karma-ok?*stands up walks to sidewalk*

*karma looks around him and sees huge buildings and lots of colors and lights*

Karma-wow this is so cool!!!so this is what the surface is like!!

*karma walks around admiring everything*

Karma-this is SO much better than the underworld!

*people look at him weirdly*

Kid-mommy who is that weird guy

Mom-...dont look at him son!!*grabs her son and they walk faster away from karma*

Karma-huh..whats up with them?
*looks at them confused*

Karma-oh well i Am a demon after all and i just spawned here so cant excpect people to act normal around me

*in the background a man covered in a coat and wearing brown and a hat and scarf covering his face is following karma with a device that seems to be beeping a lot*

Man-i cant believe it all my life i've been reserching strange phenomenons and mistical creatures but never found anything like this

*man looks at karma impressed*

Man-i must have him with that boy i may be able to further my research

*the man puts his scarf covering his mouth lowers his hat and leaves*

Karma-huh*looks at the direction the man was but now is gone*

Karma-hm?..thats weird i could have sweared someone was watching me weirdly

Karma-this people are odd..

As i look up i notice the bright light above is disappering and a strange white circle appears and it suddenly becomes dark

Karma-haaa now this more like it now i can see better

As im enjoying the darkness i suddenly hear a loud bang sound that leaves me deaf for a moment i try to cover my ears to stop the ringing sound in my ears, the sound seem to have come from a dark abandonded hallway*

I decide to go there out of curiosity of what was that loud noise,as i head there i see three people, one on the ground and two standing up one holding a weird metal object pointing at the man on the ground. I decided to yell and say.

Karma-hey!! Whats going on *says confused*

Thug#1-who the hell is this bastard

Karma-me?.oh im karma shiota nice to meet ya*waves at them and smiles*

Thug#2-cut the crap kid scram before we shoot ya

Karma-huh "shoot"? What is that word and whats that metal thing in ur arm*points at thug#1 gun*

Thug#1-oh this. This is a gun let me show u how it works*points the gun at karma and shoots him*

*karma moves his head dodging the bullet*

Karma narrates:
Crap so thats what the loud noise was damn is annoying as fuck*covers his ears*

Thug#1-who the hell are u!*says angrily*

Karma-sheesh i already told u!im karma shiota sheesh! i dont like u at all now

Thug#1-damn u well show u not to mess with us!!

*the thugs rush to karma one with a knife and one with a gun*

*karma creates a wall of fire that just barely touched the thugs*

Thug#2-What the!!!...What Are You!!!

Karma-im karma...and i come from the underworld *smiles*

END