The arena

The crowd can be heard shouting from the entrance and from getting out of the elevator there's two hallway's and the place is really crowded

Karma-why are they two hallway's here

Lazuli-oh let me explain the right hallway leads you to the bleacher's where the spectators can watch the fights and the left hallway will lead you to the locker rooms where you will prepare to enter the arena and fight

Karma-oh okay, good to know

Lazuli-and since you got a match you need to register yourself in the arena to be permitted to fight

Karma-and where exactly do i do that?

Lazuli-on the desk right there

*Lazuli points to a desk and there's a secretary there that registers people there*

Karma-oh okay, thats a long line*groans loudly*

Lazuli-haha, this place is always crowded IT is one of the most popular events this school has

Karma-*sighs*you weren't kidding

*karma goes to the line and lazuli is next to him*

Karma-hm? Aren't you participating?

Lazuli-um...no, not today maybe tomorrow

Karma-what a bummer i really wanted to see you fight

Lazuli-tomorrow i promise

*karma looks at the T.V above the desk that's broadcasting a fight*

Arena announcer-LET THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE "lightning flash"luke Vs "warper" kyle!! Begin!!!

*luke is just standing there yawning*

Kyle-Come on are you gonna fight*says while warping in circles*

Kyle-or is the zeus baby boy scared huh!!

Kyle-we'll you should be cause i*warps next to luke and warps back*can be anywhere*warps around the arena*at anytime so how are you gonna defeat me!!!*smirks determinantly*

Kyle-i'll show you that awakener can also......

*kyle falls uncounsious and luke is in the same position he wae before the match started*

Arena announcer-WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND HERE KYLE IS SUDDENLY KNOCKED OUT AND LUKE HASNT EVEN MOVED A INCH!!

Arena announcer-LET'S REPLAY IN EXTREMELY SLOW MOTION!!*

*the slow motion camera catches luke rushing extremely fast toward kyle and hitting him in various places and sleeping him with stab with the finger in the shoulder and quickly returned to the spot he was*

Arena announcer-I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! THE "lighting flash" DEFEATED HIS OPPONENT IN MERE MILI SECONDS HE EVEN WENT TO MEXICO AND BOUGHT A BURRITO IN THAT TIME!!!

*Luke is suddenly wearing a mexican hat with a fake mustache and is eating a burrito and mexican guitar playing can be heard in the background*

Arena announcer-HE TRULY DOES LIVE UP TO HIS NICKNAME THE WINNER IS !!!!LUKE KAMINARI!!!!!!

*The crowd starts cheering really loudly*

Girl's in bleachers-I LOVE YOU LUKE!!!

*luke is just standing there streching his arms and yawning*

Luke-man what a complete waste of time you were

*luke starts to walk out of arena*

Luke-let me give you some advice, next time don't pick fights you can't win *says with hands on jacket pockete looking down eyes closed*