Mysterious dream

Karma-what the hell! , where am i!?

Hades-rest asure this is nothing more than a mere dream world.

Karma- hm okay then. I'm leaving bye. (Start's to walk off)

Hades- Stop these foolishness now. You we're destined to become the king of the underworld.

Karma-i have no interest in being king of some old ragdy place.

Hades- I see so you already met some people in the surface.

Karma- that's nothing of you're concern.

Hades-things like "friendship" aren't needed to a king.

Hades-you be wise to listen to my warning. Don't get to attached to your
"Friends".

Karma- *stops and looks at him* huh. What's that supposed to mean.?

Hades-*laughs evily* that's all i will say for now. All i will say that if you don't want anything happening to them then accept you're destiny.

Karma-now you listen well..huh..

Karma narrates
As i approach my dad to give him a piece of my mind i suddenly drop to the floor from sudden dizziness ,my vision starts to get hazzy ?and i fall uncounsious, suddenly i wake up back in spirits room gasping for air

Karma-*breaths loudly*

Spirit- *meditating* You're being too loud. It's annoying.

Karma-that's one way to say good morning *sigh*

Spirit-i don't do "good morning's"

Karma- *stands up and stretches* we'll ima go make breakfast and head off outside.

Spirit-ok.

*1 hour later*

Karma-i left waffles with rasberry and some left over cake from yesterday with some milk (say's while heading off)

Spirit-alright thanks.

(Karma leaves)

Spirit-*opens one eye and makes sure he is gone and quickly starts eating the cake with joy*

Spirit-DAMN THIS IS GOOD! *blushing a bit*

(Switches to karmas point of view)

Karma-*putting on his jacket* alright guess i'll just try heading to the campus.

Karma narrates
I finish putting my jacket and start heading to the campus in hope of finding lazuli i check the clock and it reads "9:30" today is day off so the arena should be open as i exit the dorm building i am greeted with the sight of two guys fighting

???-GET OUT MY WAY YOU SHITHEAD!!, AND GIVE ME ALL YOU'RE MONEY! *smirks evily*

Awakener-u...u..(afraid) i dont
..have any..

???-WHAT DO U MEAN U DONT HAVE ANY! *kicks him in the stomach*

(Karma watches the shade of his hair covers his eyes)

(Karma starts walking toward the guy bullying the other ,and lazuli stops him)

Lazuli-dude! That's joshua!! That guy is badnews, he is awakener with shock absorbtion power's! Even the school commite dosent mess with hin! ,i really suggest you just step away

Karma-*passes by lazuli and starts walking toward joshua*(the shade of his hair still covering his eye)

Joshua-(laughing evily while kicking the awakener)