Chapter 1

~ Above pic is Ivy Rose

Hope You Enjoy ~

I woke up to the sun shining and the birds singing. Yeah right. I woke up to my brother's car driving out of the garage heading to school. Even if he's my brother he doesn't treat me like family. He treats me like I don't exist. On second thoughts, no one treats me like a human, they pretend I don't exist.

I got dressed in my usual clothes: a shirt and jeans with a hoodie that covers my face. I was still hurting from the punches and kicks from yesterday and was just slowly going down the stairs from the attic of the pack house.

At school, I arrived catching my breath from running all the way there to make it on time but then again what's the point, teachers don't even care about me in the first place.

You see, I used to be popular and loved by everyone but that all changed when my mother died from rouges that were trying to capture me. From the, everyone started blaming me, I mean I was only two years old and I just wanted to go out to the gardens and play. By me saying everyone treats me like I don't exist is just putting It nicely. Everyone bullies me. Whether it's calling me names like murderer or killer to kicking and punching me. Even my wolf hates me for being weak and pathetic through the influences of everyone else's wolves. My wolf's name is Lily if you're wondering but you probably don't care so yeah.

"Hey killer!" shouts a voice coming up from behind and coming up to punch me which makes me drop to the ground. I've been through the pain for thirteen years yet it still hurts and I've learned to not cry or plead since they just laugh at my misfortune.

The bell rings and they leave for class laughing while I slowly get up with the help of the wall and trudge my way to class. The teacher doesn't bother giving me a late note seeing as how she doesn't even realise I've come in.

By the end of the day, I'm covered in bruises and cuts and some water that one of my bullies threw at me in the toilet.

I did have one friend but she was nowhere to be seen so I just looked down on the ground and slowly made my way home since Luke (my brother) didn't bother to wait for me and just drove off with all his friends in the popular gang.

When I got home I entered the house but was knocked to the ground by a punch.

"Hey! where's my food?" Luke screamed

"I-I'm sorry but i didn't know i was supposed to cook for you and the pack" i stuttered looking down with my hair covering my face.

"Well duh no stupid! Since you're gonna be starting today!" he yelled "Understood!?"

"Yes, brother" i whispered

"You are no sister of mine, you will address me as future beta!" He commanded with his commanding voice.

You see, my dad and mum are the pack's beta and beta female but I guess nobody really cares about me being the daughter of them since they still abuse me and my dad joins in.

"Yes, future beta" I whispered before heading to the kitchen to cook for the 200 members that live here.

At dinner, like usual I wasn't given any food and while they all laughed and talked about their day I stood to the corner of the room and watched them with jealousy.

"Hey! Why are you staring at my mate!?" a voice screeched and i turned to see it was Veronica, the pack's slut. Her mate being the future alpha was Xavier and was extremely good-looking. i used to have a crush on him and i still do although not as much since he's a major player.

"Ewww, it's the killer" a young girl whispered glaring at me. Even the children hated me and were cruel to me through the name calling.

The whole pack laughed and cheered the girl on who smiled proudly at the attention.

"Go back to your pathetic room and don't come back until it's time to clean up" Luke commanded glaring at me and pointing upstairs

"Yes, brother" i whispered

"It is future beta to you! You are not related to me" he screamed before punching and kicking me while the whole pack laughed and cheered.

'Sorry, future beta, it won't happen next time" i whispered before dragging myself up the stairs while they called names at me.

In the room, i began crying. What did I do to deserve this? I hate my life and everyone.

Drifting off to sleep, I looked forward to meeting my mate tomorrow. He'll save me and take me away from here.

Hope you liked it since I'm new at this and yeah...

Peace out, my angels ~