Chapter 5

~ Above is the Alpha, you'll meet later on

So from now on, I'm just gonna ask like one random question and if you want answer them and I'll answer it as well.

Q: What's your favourite colour?

Mine's purple

~ Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY

As I ran, the rejection finally got to me. I cried as I fell to the floor and held my chest with pain, I screamed into my fist and crawled into a ball...

Ivy's POV

I woke up to the sunrise and birds singing their morning alarms. I got up and stretched which led to some cracks from my bones. I'm getting old. Bad idea of sleeping in the forest. Do not try this at home because you'll receive cracks in your bone. These thoughts cracked me up leading to more cracks (Get it? Hehe)

Twigs cracked and birds fluttered away as I spun around getting me a little dizzy and saw four handsome boys. One who seemed to be the Alpha through his aura, had black hair swept back and deep blue eyes and next to him was a guy with blond hair and blue eyes and another one with brown hair and blue eyes. I guess they were twins. The last one who had the aura of a Beta had light brown hair with pale green eyes and reminded me of the nature.

"What are you doing here, rouge?!" the Alpha boomed which i flinched to and his blue eyes softened slightly.

"I-I'm so-sorry, I d-didn't mean to cross a p-pack l-land" I stuttered looking down at my feet, not realising that the others were mind linking each other.

"Would you like to stay with us?" the Beta asked kindly.

"Umm, if t-that's ok w-with you" I whispered thinking why they would want me, a killer to be with them.

"Course not, pretty lady" one of the twin with the blond hair said, coming towards me and hugging me. I stiffened and just awkwardly stood there feeling very uncomfortable

" Yeah!" the other twin said excitedly "You can be our little sister!"

"Well, I'm the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack, Nick. My Beta is Joshua or Josh. The twins, the blond one is Ian and brown hair is Ivan" Nick introduced, pointing to each person

"I-I'm Ivy" I whispered finally looking them in the eye.