Chapter 2

~ Above is Abigail Lock

~ Enjoy

I was up before the sun rose and crept down the stairs quietly and made my way to the kitchen.

As I cooked pancakes and salad for the skinny wannabes, I heard them waking up and sped up setting everything out plus the juice, milk and water before creeping towards the corner again.

"Ha! Sucks to be you killer, isn't it?" Luke jeered "I feel sorry for whoever is gonna be your mate today". The whole room laughed pointing at me and screaming "Sucks to be you" over and over again. I felt my eyes feel with tears but I held them back

"Oh is poor little killer crying?" Veronica sneered at me mockingly.

I ran off to school with everyone booming with laughter.

As I entered school I was attacked into a hug by someone. The someone being my only friend Abigail whose parents were the top fighters of the pack. She was a beautiful girl and had people admiring her yet she chose to hang out with the loser, me. I was forever grateful to her. She helped me through the hard times and kept me company throughout my life.

"Sweetie, it's gonna be ok" Abby cooed stroking my hair

"No, it's not! It's gonna go on forever. I mean who would want me?" I sobbed on her shoulder. She was my rock and support.

"Dear, you still have your mate remember?" she responded.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I can't wait to meet him so he can take me away" I said back looking up with tears in my eyes but a small smile. She smiles back as we make our way to class.

The good thing is me and Abby are in the same classes for everything and our periods probably look different from other countries. Our school had eight periods with different subjects depending on the day but when you become a senior you get nine periods from either morning or afternoon class.

Our lessons for Monday (I hate them and this is my real schedule, btw)

First: Science

Roll call

Second and Third: Double Maths

Recess

Fourth: French (elective)

Fifth and Sixth: Double music (Elective)

Lunch

Seventh and Eighth: Double geo yuck

Anyways...

So when we got into class, I was thrown paper and name callings like loser and killer. I was used to them but they still hurt especially when it came from my twin brother, Luke.

Cbbs to talk about class so let's move on to last period

Finally school was out and I have yet to find my mate as I was walking down the hallway with Abby, I bumped into a wall. I looked up and realised it was a guy but not any guy... It was...

Cliff hanger hehe

So was the story ok so far? Do I have anything to improve or anything? Just comment about anything.

~ Peace out, angels